Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
"Besides, that fellow looks like he's keen enough for the job." Alastor cocked his head to the side and peered intently at Severus. "He might even be willing to kill for it."

This joke never gets old.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Still, he couldn't possibly be any worse than a professor who was secretly possessed by Voldemort and more concerned with killing Harry Potter, killing unicorns, and stealing the Philosopher's Stone than teaching and so Albus was willing to give him a shot.

Well he wasn't, technically, worse. More like "one step from equally bad".
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
"While I disagree that it would be a good thing for a castle-full of teenagers to all suddenly be able to erase each others' memories," Severus said, no doubt envisioning several scenarios that would inevitably occur if the Obliviate spell became widespread.

No, really. Why in the world did JKR think that sort of memory modification, not to mention the Imperius and love potions, would make good things in a children's series...they practically SCREAM "mind rape for everyone" in any environment, much less a magical high school...*sigh*
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
THIS was his candidate to teach this year? Once Severus spent some time in Quirrell's company, he was going to kill him. Ah well, he'd rather die at Severus's hand than Tom's any day. Normally, Albus wouldn't even entertain thoughts of giving Quirrell the position when he so obviously needed a good deal of therapy.

I can't even. The meta jokes are to strong for me to resist.
Hopeful-z chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I specially enjoyed how you pointed out potholes and suggested alternatives.
Good work
Corwyn chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
An excellent slice of one character's viewpoint. Thank you for sharing it.
solitare chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I noticed that you didn't have Snape mention that Harry went to Snape about Sirius being in the Department of Mysteries.

1st year: They go to McGonagall
2nd year: They go to Lockhart
3rd year: Ron get kidnapped so they don't have a chance to go to a teacher (Lupin's there anyway)
4th year: Portkey kidnapping, no chance to go to a teacher (Moody kidnaps Harry)
5th year: They go to Snape
6th year: Harry's with Dumbledore

Really, Snape can't reasonably complain about Harry not going to teachers after they have proven themselves to be incompetent, malicious, homicidal, or stupid (Snape is definitely included). Of course, Snape is never reasonable when it comes to Harry.
RedRainbows chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
This was good. Especially Snape's return after each year and how he got the job on his 15th try. Kudos!
Seryan Parks chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
If there is anything I love more than Snape snarking at Dumbledore, I don't know what it is.
Aureleis chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Very creative, I enjoyed Snape's witticisms and the conversations each time. Cheers!
amr56 chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
I've read this story a few times. I love the way you write snape and dumbledore together. So funny. Thanks!
bootstring chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
This was really funny. I liked how you were able to put character development into a series of interviews.
king-of-sass chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
A good story. Interesting, never seen this written out before
Ani Mei chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
The ending is a bit heavy, but that's to be expected given the coming events. I love the balance of humor and Snape's sarcasm.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
What I want to know is, is this the real Moody or has he already been replaced?

Somebody should write the AU fic where the real moody managed to teach the 4th year.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »