Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Severus rolled his eyes again. "Oh, well if BLACK says it didn't happen, then it must be so."

I love how Severus calls ole Dumbles out on everything. The time turner could have been a disaster too.

"Don't know why you even need to call me in. I just retired last week, you know. Besides, that fellow looks like he's keen enough for the job." Alastor cocked his head to the side and peered intently at Severus. "He might even be willing to kill for it."

If this keeps up Severus will, lol.

"If you're asking about Slughorn," Alastor began gruffly. "He's in Manchester. I had lunch with him Tuesday."

Whoops, Moody just blew Dumbledore's cover, hehe.
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
"Next thing you know, you'll be hiring a bloody Marauder." He laughed at the thought.

Be careful what you say Severus, lol.

And Remus doesn't even want the job. Poor Severus. :)
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
"I did not realize that Voldemort was-"

"On the back of Quirrell's head?"

This line made me giggle madly. Poor Severus, you do have to wonder at Dumbledore's less than wonderful hires for the position.
Lone Triarii chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it and liked it a lot.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
ShadowStorm666 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Awesome story
For some reason I can't help but dislike HP and RW
kopycat101 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
This was quite the wrap-up!
I LOVED the last section...You conveyed emotion so well.
kopycat101 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
This one was wonderful.
Ah, Remus. Such a good man.
kopycat101 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Oh boy...Poor Snape, being beaten out by the Dark Lord and an extremely vain Lockhart than getting hired...

And Lockhart is fabulous
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Interesting...You've done an excellent job writing them out!
Sectumsempra11 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
inermis chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
It's funny how Snape rants about idiocy of everyone, Dumbledore included, around him, thus showing us who the real mastermind is. Unfortunately Snape's cleverness doesn't equal emotional maturity, but that's how he is. Snape was extremely well done and in-character, and his interactions with Dumbledore were brilliantly written.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
...I'm surprised Snape didn't snap and kill her, actually!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
...I'd shiver too!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I love the Lockhart jokes and Alastor thinking he was 'good with kids.'
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »