Reviews for Uninhibited Journeys
RebukeX7 chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
You need more reviews; on all of your Fics. Great job with this one.
ladygoddess8 chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
great story.
sleepyzero chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
another great story the end was funny
thatdamnyank chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Skald of Freya chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Giving you some love, you deserve more reviews. I honestly didn't expect any femslash from this show, so I'm assuming it's a bit overlooked.

I enjoyed the story, it had some interesting points but it could have been a bit longer(for some more substance, as it is it felt slightly rushed). The smut was pretty good and varying in flavor.

Parker is obviously a pretty hard character to write but I think you did pretty good. Sofie felt a bit generic to me, but that might just be because of the first person narrative.

Gonna check out some of your other stories hoping for more goodness. Thanks for writing
bluebird13 chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
I loved this story. Pretty hot. But then again, i love this author!
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
lol wow that was a good story ) i wanna know what Parker's real name is though...
VogueThousand chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
Awesome job !
serenelystrange chapter 16 . 5/12/2009

These two are just so sweet together, I really liked this story, :) Poor Parker breaks my heart.. but I love your Sophie coming in to fix her.

And Eliot and Hardison's secret gayness(if thats the right word) amused me greatly.

QuimbyCub chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Just finished reading this. I loved it. Really it was great, you really have The portrayl of Sophie and Parker, uhm, nailed. Really like your writing please keep it up. I can't wait to see more Sophie/Parker pairings from you.

purrpickle chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Wonderful. Your story is funny, sexy, and heartbreaking at the same time. Great job. I mean that.
purrpickle chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
I really liked the drama in this chapter. You know these characters so well, it's startling in their realism. Very nice job.
purrpickle chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
...So very, very hot. That was wonderful. And wonderfully written.
purrpickle chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
*giggle giggle giggle* The plot thickens... Lovely, lovely. :)
purrpickle chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
God, I love your Parker. And Sophie is so adorable. 'Nother great chapter. :)