Reviews for Hello Again
Poodie chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
tears to my eyes XD
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Aww that was great! I mean it, I really enjoyed this. Something about your writing just sucked me in. Nicely done
Voanja chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
my god, I wish you would continue this...
GlacierBlueRose chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
aw great story. I loved how I could actually see the events like a movie in my mind. You're a great writer, keep up the great work.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
this was really cool im a lil confused just were was he? id love to see how seeing the other 3 go!
sweetdreams55 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw goldenflither you always did write so incredibly well!

This was slightly confusing only because i didnt know what nigel was doing, and even though not a whole lot happened in this chapter, it was very intruiging, and you painted a realistic painting in my head :)
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I liked it a lot. I always like stories about someone meeting his friend after they've lost their memory. It's always interesting, but you made it really sweet and memorable. good job!
conversefreak3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw, i loved it :D
jamesf141 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG! AWESOME!

I loved ;)

(sorry it's a non-logged in review, i wanted to review too much to log in!)
rouge25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
awesome,

surprised that not many have reviewed this is really good. I can taste the wintery, gloomyish, yet somewhat toasty with cocoa and coffee atmosphere... very good, i love the dialouge, love the mix. Not too mushy but still touching

transmission stop
x-xMasqueradeAngelx-x chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aww I loved it very well written, well done x
Numbuh 54321 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh my Gosh. I love this story. I love it. I love how you didn't make it all mushy and romantic the way a lot of people do. I felt like I was actually watching it happen in front of me; it seems so real. (clap clap clap) 50 stars.
Afalstein chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was interesting. More realistic than most KND adult fictions tend to be. I take it Phin is just some random Gov'mt official. The dialogue was pretty realistic too.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Thank you... really thank you for a new story whit these two. I dont speak english, but i can read. So, thank you very much.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw! That's got to be one of the cutest 1/5 I've ever read. And I think I've read almost all that has. It's nice that you're still writing 1/5. I was starting to think that you had left.

Nigel was so sweet. He really didn't have any people skills. :) This story is so going on my favorites.