Reviews for Shizune's FanFiction Adventure!
obobob chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
a flying jiraiya. make a wish hahahahaha
florencesmachine chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
A flying Jiraiya...my stomach hurt from laughing! I loved how you threw a lemon in there, so funny!
fuego azul chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
So funny! poor Shizune, at least, she got the boy!
hehehe chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
OMG! A FLYING JIRAIYA! LOL. NICE STORY! :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Hi! Congratulations! OMG i lobed your story! It was funny, entertaining and very very original! It goes straight to favorites :D I would like to speak to you about it, I'D like to see if it were possible to translate it in spanish :3 could I? I really hope I can, obviously I'd put all the credit on you!

Again, I loved it! Take care!

Jean :)
librastar chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I loved it, roflmao! The entire fic was ridiculously funny, had me in stitches from start to ending.

"Look Shizune...a flying Jiraiya. Make a wish."- has to be one of the best lines, EVER.

"That was nice Jiraiya..BUT DON'T YOU EVER KISS ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT AGAIN!"- So funny! Can totally see that happening.

And the ending where Shizune wished for Genma to kiss her again? Too Kawaii.

Great job, thanks for writing this!
TheMysticalFett chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
That is some funny stuff right there! YOSH!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
LOLOLOL - I just about died at this line: "You know, Tsunade…they have some excellent JirTsu stories out there..." Hahahahaha, absolutely brilliant. And I loved how Tsunade smashes Jiraiya through a wall. It fits with her character perfectly, and you had me in stitches from the hilarity of it all XD The "flying Jiraiya" part was also a really nice touch. Btw, the ending was so cute and sweet! I am officially a ShizGen shipper from here on out :D
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Hahahaha, I love all the comedy! Just imagining the entire scene in my head has me cracking up :D Btw, it is so cute that Shizune has a "massive crush" on Genma... awwwwwww. ShizGen, for the win :)
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
LOL! This. Is. Awesome! ShizGen Fanfiction Funny, fast-paced writing An Amazing Read :D The premise for this story is so fresh and exciting, and I can't wait to read more!
Callmemarmar chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I don't know. I actually found this to be pretty hysterical. Shooting jiraiyas are so much better than shooting stars! I liked this!
Beth chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I can not fully express how much I loved this fanfiction! The dialogue was perfect. If FanFiction existed in the world of Naruto, then I could definitely see this taking place. Especially the kiss between Jiraiya and Tsunade and her reaction. Perfect!
ZoZoe2k8 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
i HAVE TO SAY I DNT REALLY LIKE GenShi...Untill nw this story rocks lol
MsLCloud chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
i thought the part "Flying Jiraiya ,make a wish" was pretty funny.
AnimecrazyAlly27 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
This is too good not to review!Extreme originality and perfect humour!