Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
GrimmyNerd chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
*flails* OMG, I love you.

I love stevie, she is so hardcore/funny/emo girl.

why emo?

I have no idea.

I just see it like that.

Its what i see in my head.

;D write more!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I wanna read more! It's awesome that your story follows a 17 year old girl in GoW! :D
Mistakened First chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Really I have no problem with the ages in a relationship but how old is baird?
KittyRiotLuvsYew053 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
this story was really good i can't wait for the next chapters... the only sad thing is that i barley found this story now, if only i found it earlier :D
Fire Kunai chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Okay, when comparing the first chapter then the latest installment, I can say without any hesitation that the grammar and such has most certainly improved. Even Stevie seems a touch more human than before. You and your Beta have done wonderful work improving the structure and such. Just make sure that different speakers get a new line but apart from that, it's much cleaner. Nobody is perfect at that kinda thing. I for one am terrible at proofing D: No matter how hard I try, I always miss a stray word or two.

Anyways, things have certainly improved from what I can see and I can say that I would like to see an update. See, I can do nice reviews when called for :]

Happy writing

Fire Kunai chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Well, after a couple of read throughs, I've got a few issues. Honestly, the age thing does not bother me in the slightest since I'm seventeen but I prefer older guys :D Guys our age are douchebags. Well, most of them at least.

Anyways, I guess the thing that bugs me is Stevie's personality and the fact that she had your own first name. This is probably borderline Sueness and that fact that everyone seems like bond with her straight off the bat is kinda annoying. Secondly, Stevie's personality needs a bit of a make-over. She is way too super human, taking out Locust sqauds with zero armour and all on her own. I suggest adding more human flaws and quirks to her, just make her seem more frayed and not just your sterotypical butt-whooping COG chick with an attitude problem. We've seen it all before. The readers need a character that they can relate to, someone that is human and flawed.

I'll keep on reading simply because you've put some real effort into this and it would be wrong of me to judge you right off the first chapter.

Happy Writing

Lady Ano chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I hope you update soon and continue writing this story! I just recently started playing GoW reading Gears of War fan fiction and I especially love Baird; because of this I'm really enjoyign this story. I think this is a great story and I'd love for you to stick with it. I'm not one to criticize one's work so I won't-I think espcially for your age you're doing a great job. Keep up the nice writing and I'll be checking back for updates. ]

AyaxDeidei-Sama chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Please write more really soon, and i have a question does stevie fall in love with baird?
Ensayn1 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Hey-oh... great story still... But, erm, when are you gonna update? :D This is one of the stories i check every day for an update, and its been 3 months now, :O... So yeah, update please? :)
IKillYouForKlondikeBar chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
is a really good story! The best Gears of War story I've read so far..PLUS I JUST RECENTLY BEAT IT! zOMG! It's so amasing! Now on to GoW 2!
Chrysanthemum Caelestis chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
somebody prolly already told you this... but I'll do it any way wilco- will comply (do, accomplish etc...)
riseagainst46 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I like this story. Hope you update soon.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
i love it! Update soon!
ita-chan01 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
this is good hahahahaha keep at it
Chill the Ice-Jin chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Wilco means "acknowledged", something that is similiar to "understood".