Reviews for I'll Be Here
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was sweet. Nicely written.
mygoldeneyedvampirejasper chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
that was sooooo cute! TEAM JASPER!
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was really good and a nice change of view.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was really good! I loved how Jasper cared for her, comforted her, I wish I could have someone like him. No, I wish I could have him! I loved how he was there for Alice, he was so gentle and so kind. It was just awesome! I loved it!
Fraillys-Wicked-Side chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aww that was really sweet, you've nailed the characters perfectly- i'm off to read the rest of your stories now! Yay excited!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was lovely. :) Great work.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I LOVED this!

Great job writing it!

raleighlane chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I just read all of your Alice/Jasper stories. They are absolutely fantastic! You really have a handle on them and on their relationship. They were such a delight to read. Thank you!
Ras1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was really sweet and well written. Jasper was just perfect when he was worrying about Alice.
life takes time chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
D'aww

I love Jasper and Alice.

This was cutetacular

(Your story was so sweet that I had to make up a new word to describe it, well a hybrid of words)
ahizelm chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I loved this. Jasper is a character whom, I believe, was greatly underused in the series. You capture the relationship he shares with Alice in very subtle ways, and I love your description. :)
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like it! It would be great if you could write more :D
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
They're so adorable! I've never seen anyone write this moment between them - thanks for doing so!
AuthoressMegz chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw! I love Alice and Jasper. Very cute, and very realistic (as far as vampire love stories go). Good job. Sweet, and very likely. So cute.

Always,