Reviews for Bitten Apple
Virtuous Vampire chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
Very nicely done. It feels more complete, like both Bella and Jacob have closure. A wonderful end to a wonderful story!

Sorry but I didn't really get the last piece. Who was that vampire?x
Virtuous Vampire chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Hello darling! So sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you.

I thought this was a great story! Bella was entirely functional without SparklbyEdward! I really liked how you depicted her. I like how this has ended-that Bella will be with her own kind now as it was obvious that she could never be fully happy living with the wolves.

I personally think that there is no need to keep going as it is perfect as it is.

FireKumori mage chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
not bad, i like it. but you know they don't have fangs, right? just super sharp teeth. lol, and it's 'charlie'.

Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
I think it is really good! I think you should continue it. Maybe she could find the Cullens eventually... Great chapters. Great story!
kaori kuni chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Ok... Like this. Waiting for update :3

kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
come on it was geeting good
DarrenShanIsMine chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
luckyflute19 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
That was Awesome! I loved it! I could totaly picture the action. Please update soon. You have real talent to write.
ravenj84 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Rock on girl...can't wait to see what you do next!
deadandgoneaccount chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
WOW thats really cool and so it might be a kinda sad twist it also made a great story line please finish!
ravenj84 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great...I really want to know what you're going to do next with Bella :)
Nanny87 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Good story. I do hope that jacob and bella can get to gether soon. I wonder what would happen if he imprinted on her now as a vampire? Anyways I'll be looking forward to some great twist and turns!
ravenj84 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I love this story...I really hope you bring back Edward and his family though. Update again soon!
luckyflute19 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Keep going! I want to know what happens next!

Peace! ;)
ravenj84 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That's one hell of a beginning...I hope you'll update again soon!