Reviews for HJ PotterDiggory
Tyrian25 chapter 19 . 7/18
Hello to you Purple-Sherlock-1985,
It sounds like life has been putting you through the ringer recently. I send you sincere wishes of condolence and hope for a time where you reach a point where you feel like you can live your life and remember your mother with fondness. There will be times of grief and sadness for many years to come but my hope for you is that one day you will be able to smile through your tears and remember that she would have wanted you to remember all the positive times you had together and smile at the wonderful memories you made together. I won't pretend that I understand how you are feeling because I cannot truly say I do. No one can know how you truly feel but you. I will not offer empty platitudes I will simply say I feel great empathy for your pain and I hope that my words if nothing else will show you that someone cares. I absolutely adore this story you are a wonderful writer. This is not me trying in any way to get you to update. You take all the time you need losing someone is not something that you wake up one morning and say okay I am over this I can move on. It takes time. Of which you should take all you need. I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your story and that someone out there acknowledges and empathizes with your pain.

I am very sorry for your loss and hope that your mom found peace. Please do take our time... Though the story is interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope that you find peace and serenity before you come back to writing... All my prayers to your family...
Mukuro234 chapter 19 . 5/21
This is a great fic and condoleses to you.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 3/22
I love them calling Riddle "That sack of snake shit" I have never come across such a wonderful description of the bastard. I do however have to wonder why Harry didn't suggest calming potions from those that were going to see his memories particularly Moony and the full moon was so very close.
darkpsychoqueen chapter 19 . 3/8
I offer u my condolences and wish u and ur family have a semblance of peace
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 19 . 1/10
I love this story so far and hope you continue it soon. I hope you get everything in your life settled soon and it goes good for you.
Where's Boo chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
My thoughts are with you and your family at such a sad time x
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Blessed Be Hope you had more time with your mum than that was expected and if you didn't I do wish you and all your family my condolences
DemeRain chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Thanks for sharing.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
i understand why you don't want to update right now so spend the time you have left with your mom and write again when you feel like writing again.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
i'm sorry for losses you are going though so take your time and update again when you feel like it.
lilmisadiva chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
My e hugs and condolences may you feel the love when surrounded by sorrow
jerrit2 chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. Please take all the time you need to be with your mum and your family and screw anyone who says otherwise! Family comes first! You come first! Everyone grieves in their own way and in their own time; don't let anyone push you. Someday you will find fond memories will start to ease some of the pain. Until then, hold tight to your family!
Lady Ashlynne chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
My condolences and best wishes to you and your family. Take all the time you need love.