Reviews for HJ PotterDiggory
gleefan2009 chapter 19 . 9/10
love it please write more
alinefgs chapter 19 . 9/2
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
Grania chapter 11 . 8/16
Okay, I like this in terms of the story itself; but you are re-iterating almost everything here, and that is unnecessary. You also don't have a very good grasp of punctuation, which makes this much harder to read than it would be if you knew when to use commas.
Pennieyoung chapter 19 . 6/8
Love this story :):):)
btlmotormouth chapter 19 . 3/14
Hi, was just wondering if you are going to finish this story? I love it and would love to read more.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
First and foremost, I'm so very sorry about your loss. You have my sincere condolances. Losing a parent is one of the most heartbreaking thing in the world. I'm so sorry.
Also this is a wonderful story I love it.
Tyrian25 chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
Hello to you Purple-Sherlock-1985,
It sounds like life has been putting you through the ringer recently. I send you sincere wishes of condolence and hope for a time where you reach a point where you feel like you can live your life and remember your mother with fondness. There will be times of grief and sadness for many years to come but my hope for you is that one day you will be able to smile through your tears and remember that she would have wanted you to remember all the positive times you had together and smile at the wonderful memories you made together. I won't pretend that I understand how you are feeling because I cannot truly say I do. No one can know how you truly feel but you. I will not offer empty platitudes I will simply say I feel great empathy for your pain and I hope that my words if nothing else will show you that someone cares. I absolutely adore this story you are a wonderful writer. This is not me trying in any way to get you to update. You take all the time you need losing someone is not something that you wake up one morning and say okay I am over this I can move on. It takes time. Of which you should take all you need. I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your story and that someone out there acknowledges and empathizes with your pain.

Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
I am very sorry for your loss and hope that your mom found peace. Please do take our time... Though the story is interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope that you find peace and serenity before you come back to writing... All my prayers to your family...
Mukuro234 chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
This is a great fic and condoleses to you.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I love them calling Riddle "That sack of snake shit" I have never come across such a wonderful description of the bastard. I do however have to wonder why Harry didn't suggest calming potions from those that were going to see his memories particularly Moony and the full moon was so very close.
darkpsychoqueen chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
I offer u my condolences and wish u and ur family have a semblance of peace
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
I love this story so far and hope you continue it soon. I hope you get everything in your life settled soon and it goes good for you.
Where's Boo chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
My thoughts are with you and your family at such a sad time x
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Blessed Be Hope you had more time with your mum than that was expected and if you didn't I do wish you and all your family my condolences
DemeRain chapter 19 . 9/21/2014