Reviews for The Little Things
Seshat3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Just re-reading some of my old favourites and realized I've never left a comment for your story! I really love this story, it may be a simple/mundane scene but there is so much depth here that it leaves a lot to the reader's imagination. I could easily imagine this happening, your characters are true to form. Very well done.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
*smile*
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
bice
jacuzzin chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aww, I love Greg. And how Nick puts up with him. Great work!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
::snickers:: I would LOVE to see the bit about the liquid latex... tehe well done
S6S chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Lovely to read something new from you again "She Devil"! I love it as per usual!
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was very good. I liked the idea of the three of them in the car and the little things that tipped Cath off.

Great story!
Meg chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I just read this and it's so cute! Great writing and wonderful story! I'd love to see a follow up of sorts! Keep writing because you really know how to tell a story.
Marifw chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was really sweet and funny! I guess Catherine is kinda surprised now right? Hey, maybe you should do a sequel, see how everybody finds out about them, that'd be fun!
Lily G chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
cute and funny !
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I absolutely loved this. You convey so much humor and sentiment into every sentence.

"She almost expected small objects to be picked up by the wind tunnel left behind him, but instead all that followed was an obscenely awake Greg."