Reviews for There Inside
Shiori Kudo chapter 12 . 3/6
It should be "Queen Sarah's brother".
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 3/6
How old is Vesper?
Lokidaughter13 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
You. Are. AWESOME! I will respect you forever just becsuse you put in Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera.
tribolt2121 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Speaking of utter nonsense, it's totally unrealistic and arcane for a woman to save her first kiss for the person she plans to spend the rest of her life with. It sounds like a fundamentalist religious principle that no one practices anymore, even those who claim to hold such values.
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
awww this was so sweet. I like how you did a different take on Labyrinth and made the story about Sarah's daughter "the next generation" rather than just about Sarah and Jareth like so many. It was just perfect and I will love to read more of your work. )
R.W chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Nice story. I really like Vesper's character. What I don't understand is why she would be queen and not princess or heir? Just being married wouldn't make a prince or princess queen or king unless the previous one stepped down or died.
Bella Cuore chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
I absolutely adored this fic. I guess my only question would be what about the aging? If Jareth comes to live on Earth will he age like a human, or will Sarah continue to age while he stays the same?
Bella Cuore chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
That was absolutely a beautiful picture of the Lord's love for us. I have not mentioned it before now, but I love that about your stories.
Echo M. Blake chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I have to admit that I read this ALLL the way through because I could not stop myself to write a review. I apologize and wish that I had time before I have to kleave to go back and write one for every chapter. This was an amazing story and I loved it. Keep writing because the world needs more writers like you.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
I truly enjoyed this magical and wonderful fic you made. It warmed my heart and made me smile and I got to enjoy a good adventure. So thank you. ,
AnnaBellLee17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I loved this story it was amazing!
AradiaLoveless chapter 24 . 8/6/2011
Wow, so beautiful. Your story was done amazingly well, the writing just pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading! I loved it all, the action and the romance. Again Great Job!
BlossomQuill chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
This story was honestly amazing! Really great job!

Cat xoxo
Hikari no Minerva chapter 24 . 3/1/2011
100% one of the BEST labyrinth fan fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Thank you very much for writing it!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
savedprincess85 chapter 24 . 10/20/2010
I absolutely adored this story! i couldnt stop reading it! it was very well written with an amazing plot! i love the message the whole way through! the only question i had was where did you come up with the name vesper?