Reviews for There Inside
Lokidaughter13 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
You. Are. AWESOME! I will respect you forever just becsuse you put in Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera.
tribolt2121 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Speaking of utter nonsense, it's totally unrealistic and arcane for a woman to save her first kiss for the person she plans to spend the rest of her life with. It sounds like a fundamentalist religious principle that no one practices anymore, even those who claim to hold such values.
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
awww this was so sweet. I like how you did a different take on Labyrinth and made the story about Sarah's daughter "the next generation" rather than just about Sarah and Jareth like so many. It was just perfect and I will love to read more of your work. )
R.W chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Nice story. I really like Vesper's character. What I don't understand is why she would be queen and not princess or heir? Just being married wouldn't make a prince or princess queen or king unless the previous one stepped down or died.
Bella Cuore chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
I absolutely adored this fic. I guess my only question would be what about the aging? If Jareth comes to live on Earth will he age like a human, or will Sarah continue to age while he stays the same?
Bella Cuore chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
That was absolutely a beautiful picture of the Lord's love for us. I have not mentioned it before now, but I love that about your stories.
Echo M. Blake chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I have to admit that I read this ALLL the way through because I could not stop myself to write a review. I apologize and wish that I had time before I have to kleave to go back and write one for every chapter. This was an amazing story and I loved it. Keep writing because the world needs more writers like you.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
I truly enjoyed this magical and wonderful fic you made. It warmed my heart and made me smile and I got to enjoy a good adventure. So thank you. ,
AnnaBellLee17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I loved this story it was amazing!
AradiaLoveless chapter 24 . 8/6/2011
Wow, so beautiful. Your story was done amazingly well, the writing just pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading! I loved it all, the action and the romance. Again Great Job!
BlossomQuill chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
This story was honestly amazing! Really great job!

Cat xoxo
Hikari no Minerva chapter 24 . 3/1/2011
100% one of the BEST labyrinth fan fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Thank you very much for writing it!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
savedprincess85 chapter 24 . 10/20/2010
I absolutely adored this story! i couldnt stop reading it! it was very well written with an amazing plot! i love the message the whole way through! the only question i had was where did you come up with the name vesper?
Melissa72 chapter 24 . 9/27/2010
Dang! What a story...it was more Vesper/Chalce centric, though...but I guess you didn't have much choice since V and C are your own creations.

Wow. Where to begin? Concrit? Kudos? Hmmm...maybe a mix? Jareth's character was a little bit all over the place...why did he marry Sarah only to leave her the next morning? I get your reasoning that she would be hurt...but come on, don't go marrying someone when you know that you can't stay...and can't even tell them why. Geez. Jareth then seems to weaken...back and forth decisions...and then he just seems powerless and mia. Did he and Sarah get intimate in her jail cell? With Hoggle, Ludo and Sir D right next door? ew. I did love the opening scene with J and S...what about their immortality? Since they will be in our world will they die now? Who took care of the dog while Vesper was gone? How long was she gone? And she managed to make it back before her next performance with no problems? And the food was still good? No dog poop? Did J send goblins to take him for a walk or was it only one or two days vs weeks in the u-ground?

I loved, I mean, L.O.V.E.D Chalcedony *sighs dreamily* sign me up for one truckload of honorable, strong, respectful, true, intelligent, humble, pure, and decent. I forgot about Jareth completely...and that is saying a lot:) You did a great job not only with him but his alter ego Peekalo. Yeah, at first I thought it gross that V kissed a ugly, little poppet...but oh so worth it! Peek was a sweetie too. Cuddling up. Liked how you had him watch over Sarah. I liked Vesper...good girl. She seemed to weaken in her physical courage as the story progressed...I guess it was easier to fight when you thought you weren't a queen, huh?

What happened to Ryenth? How did J and S escape the spirits? I like how you pulled Onyx in later on. Dragons. Scary.

Finally, I loved how you introduced and communicated values such as purity, honor, respect, restraint, other-oriented love and the confidence needed to live by them. Our world is in desperate need of these healthy truths. I even wrote a few down in my journal!

You have a gift...thank you so much for sharing it with me and others. God bless you, keep you, and help you to grow your strengths for His glory...His pride and love for you:)
misyangel chapter 24 . 9/11/2010
WOW! I couldnot stop reading. This story was fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing it!