Reviews for Accidentally in Love
evfangirl98 chapter 22 . 8/11/2019
Love it
ANLG101 chapter 10 . 1/28/2019
I just love this so much...
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 7/29/2017
Edward's a dope! Okay, so he was hurt, but Jane! Yikes! That boy sure likes to torment others when he is hurt. Not cool, Edward, not cool.

Carlisle and Bella went about their relationship very poorly, but I'm glad it all worked out for everyone... except childish Edward.
Hannah0707 chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Had to comment on how absolutely wonderful this story was, I read it in about three days tops and fell in love with every word. You portrayed Carlisle perfectly and brought amazing twists to the story! This story is defiantly one that would be worth reading over and over.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2016
This was really good I could imagine everything that happened it's so clear I think there should be another story but of someone else's point of veiw
Carlina2015 chapter 22 . 9/5/2015
Esme re marrying Augustus and Edward re marrying Jane is a big shock. I can't believe Edward is leaving the Cullen Coven for good. I am also very happy for Carlisle and Bella. They are such a perfect couple!
Carlina2015 chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
I wonder if Esme is really leaving and I am glad she is over Carlisle dating Bella.
Carlina2015 chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
I cant believe Edward found out Bella in love with Carlisle now I wonder if Esme would found out Carlisle in love Bella. If she does found out it would turn into a whole diaster. I hope Carlisle would be safe after confronting the Volturi!
Carlina2015 chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
I hope Carlisle does not get himself killed!
Carlina2015 chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
I can't believe Carlisle was going to tell Edward and Esme that he and Bella were together. It's very lucky that Alice burst into the tent just in time. Carlisle got to be out of his mind!
Carlina2015 chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
I hope Carlisle is back or its probably Alice!
Carlina2015 chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
Aww that's sweet how Carlisle cheered up Bella. I also glad Bella told Carlisle the truth!
Carlina2015 chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
I hope Bella tells Carlisle what Jacob said to her so he can comfort her!
Carlina2015 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Carlisle get caught red handed. I hope him and Jacob get along!
Carlina2015 chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
I love how Carlisle made Bella breakfast. Also I hope Jake keep Carlisle and Bella secret to himself!