Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Firestormpwr chapter 17 . 4/11/2009
ok... so what happens now is it alice or carlisle hm

-lonewolf
Dist chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
Love it! Please update soon!
dlead7 chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
aww great chapter

love the song you mentioned at the start :D

update soon please
LadyKatie08 chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
Hey there! I absolutely love this story so far! I really am starting to like Carlisle/Bella fics and this is one of the best I have ever read! Seriously!

I'm sad to see Carlisle go again, but I really hope that Jake's wrong about Carlisle. I would hate to have that happen to poor Bella.

I can't wait to see more :)

Katie
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
Aww! Post soon!
marieXcullen chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
so sweet...update soon
Daughter of Iris chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
NO CARLISLE DON'T LEAVE! haha great story, update ASAP!
DoctorFang chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
great job. update!
the swiss miss chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
I loved this chapter..It seems very realistic that Bella wonders about being the "other woman." I hope that Carlisle comes clean soon and comes back to Bella..Altough, I'm not thinking Edward will take the news too well...
FRK921 chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
aw...I'm glad they talked!
Yyrollam chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter, can't wait until someone finds out!
MidnightDilemma chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
I'm so glad they worked it out! Wow. I thought that was going to get really serious... Anyway, fantastic chapter! Can't wait for your next update!
Firestormpwr chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
aw now bella feels happier damn you jacob. poor carlisle and bella he has to leave the next day :( howd he cross the ocean anyways swim?

-lonewolf
EdwardEclipse chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
If I'm not mistaken, I am the first to review on this chapter... Hooray! Anyway poor Carlisle, basically having to read into Bella's sudden silence and for taking it personally. I love this addition to your story and can't wait for you to update again! And Bella can never lose Carlisle! That would kind of defeat the entire purpose of this story. Ah they are super sweet. Okay, enough rambling. Great chapter and update soon!
MidnightDilemma chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
I never liked Jacob... and this is another reason why. Oh well, I want to see how they work this out. Update soon!
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »