Reviews for Accidentally in Love
DoctorFang chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
aww poor bella! but i believe in carlisle, so i hope he doesn't leave her and she gets over her insecurities. update!
EdwardEclipse chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Oh no, doubt! Aw it was so short! Update really soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Oh, and loved the disclaimer by the way... like imaginary Barbies for bigger people" haha! Anyway, update soon and loving the drama!
the-hottest-cullen-girl chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
that was such a good but sad chapter. wondering if Carlisle is gonna leave Bella? well it was very well written and i hope, i cant wait to read the next chapter. love the story!

:-)

-Isabella.C.-
wannabacullen chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Great Chapter! Bella should really talk to Carlisle instead of shutting him out...
Yyrollam chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Great chapter. Poor bella now she's going to be thorn betwenn going back with Edward and him finding out, or staying with Carlisle and him leaving sad sad sad
Dist chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Great chapter! Clever Jake, but I hope Bella and Carlisle have a talk about their relationship?

Please update!
FRK921 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
aw...so not cool Jake!
Miss Asian chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
I'd take Carlisle over Jacob and Edward ANY day. Haha. Please update soon! :]
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
Haha. "I knew it" That was great. Post soon.
EdwardEclipse chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
Jake prefers Carlisle over Edward...Lol! I loved the past few chapters and I am glad that Carlisle comes to check on her. Otherwise it would be a long couple years! Haha, I am also glad that Jake is agreeable when it comes to her and Carlisle. Great chapter and update soon!
Firestormpwr chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
lol well THAT was interesting so jakey is happier with carlisle then with edward?
MidnightDilemma chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
It's a relief that Jacob's going to keep it a secret... oh well. Amazing chapter and I loved it a lot. I just really love your story! Update soon!
substance2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
love it!
the swiss miss chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
A few ulterior motives Jake? I think so! :) LOL, although he must really hate Edward if he's just glad that Bella's moved on to another "bloodsucker."
356 chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
Nice chapter! Update very soon! I hope Bella and Carlisle run off together in the near future. ;)
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »