Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Carlina2015 chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
Whenever Bella 's with Edward Carlisle so good at not getting jealous. Now since Esme, Alice and the boys are at the Denali's for the weekend Carlisle and Bella can have the house to themselves! They are sure pulling their secret relationship pretty well and Alice better not tell!
Carlina2015 chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
I cant believe Carlisle and Bellla are still keeping that their dating a secret. They can really pull that off!
Carlina2015 chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Carlisle is so good at making up stories so he could spend some more with Bella!
Carlina2015 chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I cant believe everywhere Bella goes she sees Carlisle. Its like Deja vu. It is also very good that Alice went on vacation for a week with Jasper so she wouldnt think about Carlisle and Bella being in love with each other around Edward!
Carlina2015 chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
I cant believe Alice had actually seen a vision of Carlisle kissing Bella. I hope this secret is kept to themselves. If Edward and Esme found out Carlisle better have a good explanation!
Carlina2015 chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Aww Carlisle and Bella kissed and they both in love with someone else. With Alice seeing the future I hope Carlisle and Bella kissing is blocked from her mind. If it ain't I hope she doesn't tell Edward or Esme! It might break their hearts!
Carlina2015 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Carlisle loving Bella and Bella loving him is kinda weird. I just hope Edward and Esme dont find out!
Katherine.1989 chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
Awkward! lol :D
Sassyvampmama chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
:) Thanks for sharing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Great ending to the story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Great cliffhanger.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
Poor Bella and Carlisle. I hope everything works out in the end.
325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »