Reviews for Accidentally in Love
silver drip chapter 22 . 9/16/2009
Nice story. I hate how everyone has a happy ending though, of course I just like my stories sad. Personal preference. No worries.

Your writing technique is good and I like how you alternated the point of view every chapter, kinda gave it a steady beat if ya know what I'm saying. It also made it feel like it was a real story out of a book.

Nice plot as well. Thanks for the good read and keep on working your magic.
silver drip chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Very smooth chapter. The pace is just right.
AliceW chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
i like your story! thank you
gottaloveva chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
I LOVED the story! You should do a sequel! I LOVE carlise and Bella together!
gottaloveva chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
AW! I LOVE it!
paris877 chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
Wow! Was not expecting that ending lol poor Edward. Was a really good story though thanks for writing it and sharing with us all :0)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
i luv it! i kinda of thought edward would be with some one else.
EpperDoodle chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
wow wow wo amazing.i luv carlisle
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
bella and carlisle are

SMEXXII!
Vanilla Scented Vampire chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
To say the ending is shocking is an understatement of eternity.
aerialla1 chapter 22 . 6/30/2009
This was an interesting story and I liked the ending.
TheRandomHachi chapter 22 . 6/27/2009
This whole story is beautiful, seriusly there are no words for it because t is so wonderful (well, I've used two words but I need better ones to fully descibe it!)

Its an amazing story, thank yuo for writing it.

TheRandomHachi
New Gen-Alma chapter 22 . 6/14/2009
I love the story and everything. but i dont like eddiepuss much and everything but jane? come on! how about tanya? Ive read your other stories. there awesomestically spasstastically amazing. and i love the show NCIS!
ShadedAndStoned chapter 22 . 6/3/2009
Wonderfull story. Made me appreciate Carlisle/Bella a lot more. (not that I didn't love the pair before). Jane/Edward at the end was a surprise. BTW I'm translating this to Latvian for my friend. I hope you don't mind. ;)
pwrmom2 chapter 22 . 6/1/2009
LOved this story. Like I said with your other one, I love how you right Carlisle/Bella relationship. You do it better than any other author of this pairing I have read. Glad Esme found a new husband Even glad Edward has Jane, although I'm sad he seems to be in a rebellion. Great story
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »