Reviews for Between YOU, ME and HIM
Sheep-san chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Hi! Yous have to update! Me likey 3! -pocky-
deepxwriterxaboutxeverything chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Please please please please update soon, it was such a good chapter, I wanna know what sai was talking about to Gaara!...plus more romance with Gaa-kun please...it sucked he was unconcious...ah well I'll live Neji is so nice!
clumsyangel19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good Chapter
Acumichi chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
That was so good, i can't wait to see what's really hidden behind everyones mask. Update soon, _
RiddleMeNew chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
god... do you have any ideahow much i love u right now? thank you so much... i like where the story's going although i see tears in my future... plz update
RiddleMeNew chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
OH GOD PLZ UPDATE... I LOVE THIS. OH AND... IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT A GAA-HINA... NO OBJECTIONS HERE.
blackmoon124 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
The story is good, but I'm jsut curious, where's the humor? Good story nonetheless.
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
jaja that was a very funny chapter! jajajaja O LOK A PENY! *takes the penny* how shiny! *swallows the penny and starts to choke* i- g-agh! guess agh! that i agh should agh! *faints*

any way! cool
LM3795 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
I'm VERY glad that you updated! The love rectangle is getting VERY interesting...I'm loving it!
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Definitely one of the most amazing stories i've ever read, and trust me,ive read alot...

Lol

I love it and can't wait for the next updates...

You're absolutely brilliant, I hope you know, and definitely a great writer... :D

Can't Wait!

!FANTASTIC JOB!

XELLIE
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Please update soon!
chocolaterock chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
i can't seem to understand where the plot is going to.

first it's just a sasuhina story,, but eventually, this focused more on the side pairing. it seems like there is no hint of sasuke being paired up to hinata.

i hope you fix that part.
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Sasuke is so mean... still... jaja -_-U well... i liked the gaahina that you put... but im more atached to kibahina or sasuhina!
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
your fic is not lousyy do not ever say that... its great but sakura is a whore. a mean bitchy bitch
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
yeah! sasuke is still very mean... but that makes hi even more cute!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »