Reviews for IWillShowYouLove
Serena and Carter had sex on Blair's bed and it showed in early season 3.
LaPatateDouce chapter 13 . 8/19
I really love when you write flashbacks! It's so cute !
linhtrangngyen20 chapter 37 . 8/6
I love your story soooooo much ! Cant get enough of it
Edie chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
On the last 5 minutes, was it Jack and georgina, or Derena?
Shrk22 chapter 37 . 1/22/2016
I will start by apologizing. I can't believe that I have not reviewed this collection! Your characterization is true and your storylines irresistible! I was saddened when I realized there were no more chapters! Please tell me you will continue ... New Years edition or Valentine's Day or St Patrick's Day or Easter! Any old holiday will do! Just please keep writing ChuckandBlair; you're so good at it!
the-quiet-zone chapter 37 . 11/20/2015
I’ve been reading IWillShowYouLove for years, and I have never posted a review, but I think now I should... Every time you update it, my heart just bursts with sunshine and butterflies. Seriously, this is one of the only things I can count on to always cheer me up, time and time again. I love the way you write Chuck and Blair, and all of the other characters too. It's so accurate and real. I feel like I’m actually watching Gossip Girl… but, like… reading it. I love your writing style- you write such funny and light-hearted scenes, as well as more serious drama, a perfect balance unlike many authors I’ve read. I just love this fic so much. It’s like a friend that is always there for me. I’ve read each chapter over many times. Thank you for writing such great stuff! I love you!
Klarobass chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
This was a great limoversary gift you have bestowed for us chair fans. It's so chair to argue over who made the first move on their limoversary. I also love how Blair's taken extra percussions into hiding her diary. In a vault at the bank, and almost starting a vaultocersary. Hope we can see more stories from you in the future, because I loved this.
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
Ahahahaha "Peepers..." so funny! Really cute... "Come on… I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" XD so far realky beautiful! Thnk uu I really love tge fluffy stuff! XD
bowtie-bass chapter 37 . 11/12/2015
This was sooooo good, I really loved reading it! Such a great way to describe how Chuck and Blair actually celebrate their limoversary, very cute and well-written. Happy belated limoversary and thank you for this one-shot! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/12/2015
Beautiful 3
Perry0319 chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Whoop whoop you're back!
laperkin chapter 37 . 11/10/2015
Great chap! LOVE the mix of past and present!

Please update sooner :D
Moonflower26 chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
It was indeed an unexpected but the most welcome Limoversary update! I almost forgot how funny and in character your Chuck and Blair are! Of course Blair would insist that Chuck kissed her first but we unlike Serena have a sex tape to prove otherwise :) Thank you for this Limogift!
Laura chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Thank you for this! Perfect as always
Guest chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Happy limoversary!

Wonderful chapter. Cute and full of chair bite
Also really... Dan and Serena still remember that part of her diary ;)? Must have made some impression