Reviews for IWillShowYouLove
notoutforawalk chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Aww. Happy Basses for Christmas. I love it.
Sparkleyangel chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I love it :D
Laura chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Loved it. I have always loved "your" CB. Always a lovely treat to see an update from you!
Dr.GG chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Such a wonderful Christmas gift! I LOVE the flashback to Chuck and Blair as young children - its exactly how I would picture them as kids. But I want to know - what was the book? Their honeymoon on the beach sounds magnificent, especially given the cold we are experiencing right now! And of course Chuck would set up a tree just for Blair - he's just that kind of husband. I could really feel Chuck's strong desire to have future Christmases with Blair and THEIR FAMILY in NYC. He seemed a bit timid at first but when he pulled the bandaid off and said it, he knew it was right. I have to wonder if Blair always wanted that too, but was a little to afraid to tell Chuck about it so early into the marriage - whether he would want a family immediately. And the last section was just perfect! You don't need me at all. It was such a treat to see a nice moment with Chuck, Blair, and Henry on their first Christmas together, before all the chaos began. Fantastic ending!
(Oh, and won't the long winter protect you from all the zombies?)
laperkin chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
great chap! Love the tradional Christmas they have! UD soon please!
BellaB2010 chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Merry Christmas 3 thank you for the Xmas treat. CB Family, Love and Joy Perfect :)
Dr.GG chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
I've finally found a little bit of time to read this chapter of yours - I LOVE IT! The beginning with Monkey is so funny. I often wonder what Blair would think of Monkey - would she love that mutt as much as we do? I particularly loved Nate's speech, because he knew this day would come. And I would use his previous quote, "took you two long enough". Of course Blair would make it home for their anniversary (and I did kind of love that Blair was traveling for business and not Chuck). Just wonderful!
Dora chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Cute as can be. Love chuck & Blair and love when tou update!
henryspbowtie chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
That was so good! Of course Blair wouldn't want Monkey on her bed. Nate's speech was great. Loved the ending.
Trosev chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
Loved this, Maryl! It was SO Blair and Chuck. Enjoyed how yo highlighted all the special and "real" moments in their marriage. Thank you for writing this! You are a gem!
varietyofwords chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
The beginning with Monkey made me laugh out loud. So like Blair to know the truth all the way across the ocean and so like Monkey to keep Chuck company. Nate's speech made me smile - love the delineation he made between himself and Lily and Monkey and everyone else compared to Blair. Shows how far Chuck has come from his days of listing money, pleasure, and Nathaniel as the most important things in his life and how Nate recognizes this change in his bff compared to 1x13. Happy chairversary!
Sparkleyangel chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
I love it! The monkey part was really cute :)
hipskip11 chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
Awhh this chapter was super cuteee
Moozanna chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
Yay! Glad you posted. Loved this chapter. I thought he highlight would be Nate's speech, glad it wasn't. Really Enjoyed the chapter. I hope there's more to come in the near future. :-)
pty chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
This was so awesome, and enchanting, cool, you name it. I totally loved it.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »