Reviews for IWillShowYouLove
Perry0319 chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Whoop whoop you're back!
laperkin chapter 37 . 11/10/2015
Great chap! LOVE the mix of past and present!

Please update sooner :D
Moonflower26 chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
It was indeed an unexpected but the most welcome Limoversary update! I almost forgot how funny and in character your Chuck and Blair are! Of course Blair would insist that Chuck kissed her first but we unlike Serena have a sex tape to prove otherwise :) Thank you for this Limogift!
Laura chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Thank you for this! Perfect as always
Guest chapter 37 . 11/8/2015
Happy limoversary!

Wonderful chapter. Cute and full of chair bite
Also really... Dan and Serena still remember that part of her diary ;)? Must have made some impression
Trosev chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
Thought I had logged in, but my post was as "guest." So here we go again:
Oh, I loved this... how did you make this so cute, funny and sexy all rolled into one? I loved the face time/Henry moment, the limoversary argument, the NJBC and the almost vaultoversary! Thank you for writing this... I'm looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
PeacefullyJos chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
This was so adorable! And your portrayal of the ever snarky Blair Waldorf is flawless. I literally laugh out loud reading her. Chuck is awesome, DAN, who is by far my least liked character in Gossip Girl... you managed to make him likable. So... yeah, really nice to read this :)! And yeah, it's been years for me too, and still Chair is my OTP, I basically am in peace with the face that I'll never be over it.
XOXO
joy chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
Love how you write these two, perfectly in character. Thanks for writing and Chuck and Blair will forever be my one true pair!
skaggirl chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
So amazing, as always. The humour and love you write all the characters with, particularly CB, is always great. Loved that both Dan and Serena read all the diaries, and that Blair keeps them in a bank vault, because of course she does.
narsuess chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
You haven't lost your magic touch at all. Your stories were, are and always will be entertaining, fun, sweet, addictive.

You have your own uniques style that I enjoy so much. Please keep writing.

Thanks for sharing
Almaloney33 chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
Cute! I can so see this happening..
They are my fave OTP, too! Thanks for this...feel free to keep adding more!
Happy Limoversary :)
Nelson0987 chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
This was beautiful! Really hope you continue writing :)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/7/2015
That was adorable! I loved it! Made me remember Friends!
musicbean2 chapter 37 . 11/7/2015