Reviews for IWillShowYouLove
always smirking chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
Hello
Nice story
When will you finish it?
Lizabeth10 chapter 36 . 10/30/2015
Just read all of these one shots in 2 days (couldn't stop myself!). I particularly enjoyed ch 7, 16 and 21 but, really, I loved reading every single one of them. In a relationship full of angst and drama, you bring the humour and fun to our favourite couple, and I s appreciate you working their witty and sarcastic humour into substantial pieces of writing.

Anyway, I am off to read some more of your work now!

P.S are you still writing? I know its been almost a year but I'm hoping its just a hiatus (I know I'm being greedy as I still have plenty to read but can't help but ask...)

P.P.S your A/Ns never fail to make me laugh!

L xoxo
Almaloney33 chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
This is one of my favorite one-shots ever! I could cry thinking about the lonely 7yr old Chuck...
pty chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
I'm sorry for the delay in reviewing, but I must say this was great!
ghm chapter 36 . 6/20/2015
I lovvvveeee this! (and your authors notes are adorable and i love reading them as much as the story!)
saderia chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
From one one tree hill and naley fan to the next. I love Blair and chuck great chapter.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/5/2015
Please update!
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 36 . 2/18/2015
more please :-D
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
I don't think anyone knows Chair better than you. Wow. I'm only halfway through but I just wanted to tell you that your one shots are amazing! You are an amazing writer. Seriously. I love the natural flow of your words. You can tell that you just adore writing these...which makes all the better. Your one shots make me happy and I will be looking into more of your works. Thank you.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/24/2015
someone stole chapter 33
Guest chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
Your story has been plagiarizes
Guest chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
Your story has been plagiarized by SnowedUnderNJ (aka shawnhmarie on twitter), She's used it as her latest chapter for 'The Future Is Ours' (chapter 28)
Klarobass chapter 36 . 1/17/2015
Sorry for the late review as I just read it now. I've had a pretty busy Christmas and January thus far. But better late than never, right? Anyways I loved this, it was a nice, cute little Christmas one-shot. I just love the way you write Chuck, Blair and Henry one-shots, and Chuck and Blair as a family.

Chuck and Blair kissing, when he's dressed up as Santa, is just so Chuck and Blair. But of course it would backfire on them. Glad that they they made up when Blair and Chuck told Henry the truth, while not telling the truth about Santa.
Notoutforawalk chapter 36 . 1/9/2015
Hahahahaha! Eleanor's suggestion of Paris living for Henry. Too funny.

Practicing Santa's walking path...nice save
heyues chapter 36 . 1/7/2015
I just realised I wasn't login in when I left my message. Well, it's me: the brazilian girl.

XOXO