Reviews for IWillShowYouLove
Maryoom chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Maryl, its here, the chair fic is finally here, and it was SO worth the wait. You captured the essence of those two amazing characters. The chapter was written absolutely beautifully, with a lot of emotion.

As always, I totally cannot wait for the update. :)

Thank you for the dedication, I am honored, I throughly enjoy our Chair addiction. We are addicted and proud my dear! :)

p.s try as you might you will never get those pics! :P
iluvcohen chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is a very well written Chair ff. I am a die hard Chair fan and you are one of the few writers I can find that can do their personalities justice. You don't rush teir love and push them into a relationship too wuickly. You are letting the characters evolve as they should. :etting them reveal their emotions while keeping their characters. I think you should continue as to what happens after, I am very intruiged by this story already. thank you for a great Chair moment.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG, you've EVOLVED! You are now a multi-fandom author Marz, BRAVO! I only skimmed this, coz i've never watched the show and i don't know the characters, but i saw traces of your usual awesomely unique style. I just wanted to say 'congrats'... i hope that writing for this new fandom makes you as happy as Naley used to make both of us. :D

*hugs* Gerty