Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Excellent story that I enjoyed tremendously even though I don’t believe that 15 year old Hermione would have let Krum explore her body. I look forward to new stories that I hope that you might wright. Thank you.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I liked this story.
major wallace chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
nice
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was a very passionate HHr interlude! I quite enjoyed reading it! ;-)

Although I must say that having neither Harry nor Hermione be virgins in your fic was a bit of a stretch for me. Harry is kind of a clueless but lovable idiot while Hermione is too prim & proper for me to imagine her doing the deed at just 14 with an almost 18-year old. Yech! Furthermore, your implication that Harry slept around also at 14 because of his increasing fame doesn't sit well with me either.

Other than that, you showed Harry actually dealing with PTSD unlike JKR, who more or less glossed over such details. Someone like Harry who's been experiencing so much since birth had to have certain issues. His apparent loneliness has always pulled at my heartstrings, but JKR didn't really showcase that. You showing his vulnerability in this fic proves that you're a detail-oriented person, and I definitely appreciate it!

So thanks for writing a good one-shot! Harry saves the world, Hermione saves him, and then happily ever after! :-)
Tar-Silmarien chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Beautiful story!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Yes, I rather imagine both will sleep rather well as much of their future has just been defined by them, not by anyone trying to manipulate matters, but just by them and both are more than content with it.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very sweet story, loved how you wrote it, though it would have been funny at the end if they had actually woke her parents up! lol! Very well done!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awesome story.
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great story
The Cello Mistress chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awww, i loved it. So cute..And naughty lol. Appealed to almost everything I love...Except for violence...But three was enough!
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great job!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
that was really good it was cute and sweet keep writng and good luck for the future!
William Lack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Nicely done
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
uh... hot
Ledophole chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Harry&Hermoine are SO perfect together. I enjoyed how after the war everything isn't all roses - it made a wonderful plot.