Reviews for Lessons in the Library
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
He was dreaming, that was really bad. This one is bad. All those Harry dreaming of Hermione are just bad stories, this one belong to that group
Kellydramionefan chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
omg yes
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
the cake is a lie
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Lol that was a dream? Poor Harry! But if he can make it happen in reality, then all will be well! ;-)

Great job on this hot little one-shot btw! It's always a pleasure to read a fic where Harry actually dreams of Hermione in the way we want him to.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very nice and I wonder when Harry is going to act on what he learned about himself in that dream. Methinks Hermione would be most pleasantly surprised.
apAidan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
a very interesting glimpse behind the scenes of their relationship. now, the only thing is to wonder about is exactly what he's going to do about this.

I really liked this story the first time I read it, I'm not certain why I didn't review and mark it then, but that's neither here nor there.

apAidan
GLee68 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
very clever... I really enjoyed the "twist"!
the.blue.dinosaur chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Okay, this was SO freaking cute. (: I'm not a Harmony shipper by any stretch of the imagination, but I loved it.

Aw, it was a dream. ): that's no fun! Ha. Still, loved it. He'll have to make the dream a reality later. ;D

Favorited. (:
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
HAHA! loved the ending didnt see that one coming bu that was cute!
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh, that's an AWESOME FANTASY. *smacks lips* My mouth has gone dry. Too bad it was a dream though - although, it's just another one he'll have to get her help in playing out later. :)
Cosmiln chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Very cute :)
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
huum..
Feke07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aww it was just a dream lol. It was a good dream tho lol
BonnietheBennett chapter 1 . 3/9/2009