Reviews for Isn't It Romantic
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
keep going!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww, for some reason I was reading this as a one shot. I didnt realize it was actually the start of a story that was abandoned.

I hope you decide to pick it back up even if it's simply to make it into a 1 or 2 shot that wraps tings up.

Would love to read more!
All black and white chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love this! It's really well written and has a great plot starting, please keep writing and update soon! :D
twimummy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Please, please, please keep writing this story. I love it already :)
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Keep going! Love it!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OMG! you HAVE to keep going! you jsut have to! i watched both versions of the movie and i lvoed both of them, though of course, the audrey hepburn one was better. this story makes me want to watch the movies again. i've already watched both versions many many times, but now, i think ihave to watch it again. plus, you also included linus's pov, which is something that is refreshing and new to the sabrina fans. i like that you made linus be in love with sabrina long ago. it's different from the movies in which linus only began to notice her AFTER her transformation.. before that, he had only looked kindly at her but never with love, i don't think. please please PLEASE! you have to continue this story. you just do! we have to see sabrina falling in love with linus and both brothers falling in lvoe with her. and then, the revelation at the end of her father making wise investments from following linus's conversations and finding out that they're actually quite rich too.
HannahEmilyNicole chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
hey! you should definetly keep going! i love this story! if you don't continue with it, i'll take a leaf from bella's book and i'll comit suicide...maybe i'll asphixiate myself...hmmm...sounds like a plan to me(heehee, just kidding... but you DEFINETLY HAVE TO FINISH THE STORY!)
troy1205 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
OMG i love this story.

please continue writing it.

i was just looking at your stories and i always loved Sabrina and of course Twilight.

! i cant wait for more
kymebal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
really good

please continue this story
robertlover36 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
good chapter
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
thanks! :)

I really like this fic so far..

Just out of curiosity, are you going to continue this fic?

I do really hope you do! XD
xAutumnSkyex chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh...I love humprey bogart and audrey hepburn in the old version of Sabrina. And i'm loving your version too. so please if you can, don't abandon this story *cross fingers*. I'm looking forward to reading more...
Daddy's Little Superstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
this is such a cool idea for a story, please do continue, and update soon. xx
AllyR chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love the movie Sabrina and think it was really clever of you to turn it into a Twilight fic. I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update again soon!
iusedtoknit chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Even though I know how this one ends I would love to read your version.