Reviews for Only the Journey Matters
BMick chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Just wandering through other folks' favorites lists; enjoyed this very much, nice use of the OC's viewpoint and a good look at Sheppard's laid-back style.
Syl chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is a wonderfully satisfying story. I love the POV of an outsider whose first impression of Sheppard is the usual first impression hardcore military get-negative. So, it's nice to see that first perception change with every new act of "just doing my job" bravery that Sheppard performs

Good job.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Another really great story! I love it when Sheppard wins the respect of a hard core Marine. It's even better when the OC is likeable, as is the case with Prosser. Great story.

SW
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Outsider POV! and ShepWhump! \o/ (arms of yay!)

I don't know why i like Outsider POV the way I do ... but I do and it lead to this fic and you as a writer and - happy day!

thanks for the great read!
cflat chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Good story. I've always liked reading outsider POV stories.
immertreu chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Thanks for this great story! I always enjoy fics that show us our main characters from a different point of view, and the marine you chose for this one was perfect. And of course Sheppard had to save the day and ended up in the infirmary... ;)
janelouise chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hi there~

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story!

I love seeing Our Hero (John Sheppard) through another character's view point.

I don't often find stories in which Sheppard has such a complete connection with Atlantis...I really like it!

Hope you'll keep writing your wonderful stories. I'm off to check them out now...I'm sure I'll enjoy them too!

Sincerely, jane
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was a fun story. Seeing JS through someone else's eyes was a treat. Seeing the SGC's process of selection for ATA gene carriers was another treat. I love background info. Great story. Thanks!
Sachita chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very nice story. A good look at the military of Atlantis. Well-done!
ditraveler chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this was great! iloved it!
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
VERY nice! It was cool to see some Shep character/whump from someone else's PoV. Really well done!
faldo chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Love the whump, loved the outsider's POV. Loved the whole thing - thanks.
EllieV chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm never quite sure about the whole 'being able to hear Atlantis' thing in fic as it rarely works but as with Prosser as a believable OC, you've come up with a very nice scenario. A great story and I'd like to see Prosser again soon.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
What a lovely story! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. Mike's a great character, and it's satisfying to read about Sheppard from an original character's perspective. Lovely whump and a nice build up to some tension when the jumper crashed. I think you fulfilled the prompt wonderfully. Well done and thanks for sharing! :)
highonscifi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very good story! I liked seeing the story through Prosser's eyes-it's always fun to see the regular characters from the viewpoint of OC's.