Reviews for Unavoidable Voidance
Ha-seon chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I'm enjoying this story, but at the same time, it's pissing me off because Casey is totally in the wrong here and I'd love to see Derek point it out to her. But yeah, this is gold.
inactive132 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
I thought he was with Amanda. And Casey's being a bit of a skank. Mean but true.
Dellie chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Such a sweet ending to such a sweet couple :P

I LOVE them. I have never watched a series that ignored such a huge relationship potential like LWD did. It was SO frustrating! They had EVERYTHING to make the perfect hot couple. The goody-goody girl and the bad boy the fought all the time and by the sillyest things. Also, there was a PLUS. They were step-brothers and lived together! It would've been just awesome. I think I'll never get over such a stupid move from the LWD creators.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I am so super excited to read this one, too. :)

I love your Derek voice. He's so marvelously sarcastic. It's quite endearing actually. Love how George called to distract Derek so Casey could get in, rather than to persuade Derek to let her. Genius!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Very sweet story. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!

-peace
aleja1 chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
I'm So upset that it has to end but it was a great story. Uber cute and I love the way you described everything.
aleja1 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
HAHA Nice Chapter
aleja1 chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Great Chapter

I'm sorry that I have not reviewed the last few chapters, but they were all good and I found that i had nothing to say this chapter was great.
aleja1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2010

I like the ending to the chapter. Ver nice Great Chapter
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
good storyy
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
Aw! I love it. The sarcastic element was very interesting. This is an amazing story.