Reviews for Negative Halo, Part Four: Sangheili Rising
Popthepuff chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
making orna the arbiter kind of ruined the whole thing for me, to be honest
HaloSniper1338 chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Seriously? I enjoyed this story as a whole, but I hate how Oriné turned out. I was like "wtf am I reading this for?" after chapter 9.
Fireplay chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Just finished all three of the N-Halo stories. I hope you will make a Negative Halo series for Halo 4-6 once all the games are out.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
this story is so awesome, id let you suck my dick...and im straight.
Darth Litarius chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Prophet: It has come to my attention that some Sangheili have escaped the Purge, I mean, rebellion. You must find them and execute them. Only then will your training be complete... I mean loyalty proven...yes, that's what I meant to say. Go, my apprentice...I mean, my servant.

Seriously, there are quite a few parallels here.
Darth Litarius chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
So...according this chapter, the Prophet of Truth had been planning this for a while. Can anyone else picture him ordering Tartarus to, "Execute Order 66?" Or is it just me? Good job, as always.
Darth Litarius chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hmmm...Now that you mention it, I think the Flood are powering High Charity with a plot-hole. At least, that's my guess. Maybe you can explain it.
eliteElite chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Ahhh... a nice heart-warming conclusion, I never get sick of those!

It's nice to see everything come to a satisfactory close, although I find it the whole part that mentions Thel rather humorous. I mean because, if he had been successful then everything would have happened exactly the same. Well, from a human perspective anyway.

Speaking of which, I was kind of disappointed that MC wasn't even mentioned at all in the last chapter. In fact it isn't even mentioned that he hadn't made it through the portal, that's a pretty important detail in my mind. You'd think that would be on everyone's mind, human or Sangheili.

Anyway, for your poll I voted 'Yes, but only with new content' but I'm good either way. You should have a 'Yes, but either choice works for me' kind of option.

Well it certainly has been fun to read all these stories over the years, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors my friend.
2 Lucky chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
big cheddars chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Thank you, thank you so much for just taking the time to write this incredible piece of fiction. I thoroughly enjoyed all your stories, and a revised NH1 would be brilliant. I know in most of my reviews I just praise you and your writing style endlessly, so in this one I'll actually try and give a sensible review.

It was a decent ending, not quite on par with some I've read, you know, you could have ended it on the last chapter and it would probably have been fine. Rurut lives! Thank you, one of my favourite characters, and exceptionally well written. I think that in NH2 and NH3, Orine didn't get quite the showing he should have, and for that I am slightly disappointed, Hoewever in NH2 Yarna made up for the lack of Orine, and Maka was just as interesting a character in this book. The arbiter turning out to be Orna 'Fulsam, just doesn't work. Thel 'Vadam was better, and I believe in NH2 he was mentioned as the arbiter several times, which sort of throws this out of sync. Those are my complaints, and they are few. My accolades for this book and its series are in the hundreds, and you know them. My final verdict though, would be that while this is a significant improvement over both NH1 and the actual Halo 3 story, it falls short of NH 2 and Halo 2, which for some reason I just connect with, even though it seems to be the least popular of the three.
Civilised Savage chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Thank you, for writing such amazing stories. Your works were one of my earliest reads, and it was truly a blast to read them.
A Avenger chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
The ending...just made me crave more. I feel like I need more!
Crocomanthegreatcommi chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
This is a very good story and I like how you portrayed the sangheili's culture very accurately, my only complaint is that elites were actually raised by their uncles and never even seen their fathers faces.

Keep up the good work. :)
eliteElite chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
I admire your skill for emotional realism in war. Normally (in fanfiction anyway) it's either everyone thing you know and love lives, or in the other case, dies. But you got the perfect middle ground here. Loved ones and far to many friends die, but many of them survive as well. Orine still has his brothers and his mother after all, it's not like everyone was lost.

Its all very tragic, but not over the top tragic. I applaud that.
eliteElite chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
It just boggles my mind that so few people couldn't be bothered to review such an excellent story. I bet you have more then 100 hits per review on this story, so it just makes almost zero sense to me. So if your going to finish off the story within the week, I'll at least make the effort to review every chapter.

Now onto the chapter itself. Unsurprisingly I enjoyed it, though I will admit that Orine's long overdue defection of the Covenant seemed to lack... Omph, I guess. Just seems like he folded way to quickly to me, but I can understand that you probably just want to get the story over and done with by now. No big deal.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »