Reviews for Childish Innocence
Dragon with a Shotgun chapter 1 . 6/5
This literally made me grin from ear to ear all the way through! I enjoyed reading this so much I had to add this story to my favorites; my most favorite part out of the whole thing was when Vegeta was processing the fact that he had just been tickled and how to react to it, and when the younger boys got a taste of his evil, playful side. Should I call it evil? Yeeaahh... It was. It was hilariously amazing, though! Had to keep from giggling too loud in order to not wake my family across the hallway! This makes me want to write one similar! Oh my gosh! Thank you for sharing this! It really put me in a good mood! (Not that I was in a bad one in the beginning, but I felt A LOT better after reading this! :D
SailorSaiyan93 chapter 1 . 2/28
It's probably just one of my many kinks, but things like this are adorable! There is nothing cuter than a serious, icy-cold tough guy being reduced to a giggling mess! As for the sequel...I won't lie, I would love to see one. Though if you expand on this, I'll say that I want to know exactly what Vegeta did to them, as in, what is 'his style' of tickle torture?
Suddenlyordinary chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I have to say, I'm impressed. This was cute, sweet, touching, and entertaining. I hope to see more work like this in the future! Your work is well rounded and carefully thought out. I really did enjoy this story. Thanks, keeps writing.
~Gumi
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I love this story so much!
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was really cute XD I will have to keep tickle fights in mind XDDDD So fluffy :3
DBZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwee!
Leach101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Awwww so cute!
REALLY funny!
The plan and what they did to Tarble is soon devilish!
In other words thumbs up!
nafara chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
so sweet...you did a very good job on this work...thanks
z chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I really liked this post, I would really love to see more about Vegeta getting tickled.
O chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved it,
HinataDelDesiertoUchija chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awwwww that was sooooo cute I love Vegeta even if he was a vicious bastard at the beginning of the series.
another B-V fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OMG! cool story :)

love it!
disney channel is stupid chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
delete this shit
sheenasalam chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
this story had me giggling and laughing to tears
dvidel chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really liked this story. I would like to read more about vegeta getting tickled on several occurrences. It really does not matter by who. I would not mind it if the z fighters found out and wanted to get back at him that would be nice. Keep up the great work.