Reviews for Racetrack's Story
Anjion chapter 24 . 3/28
This was a really moving story. I loved it!
Anjion chapter 22 . 3/28
How could you kill Dutchy?! That poor boy! I hope the guys who did it get caught.
Anjion chapter 3 . 3/28
Good old Anthony. I really like little Dutchy too.
Angela DeSmit chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I love Racetrack Higgins. I'm writing a book about the Newsie strike of 1899 and he was a huge part of that. So I am trying to find any info about him possible. I do know however he died when he was a little over 30 years old trying to break up a bar fight. RIP Racetrack Higgins. I pray for him every day. When I get where I'm goin', I want him to teach me how gambling works! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Loved it it was amazing! But the end made me cry no joke! But still it was great!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
That made me cry! You did a wonderful job!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Poor Race!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Hurray! Jack's here!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
That was great!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
So would that make him 19 during the strike?
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Anthony 'Racetrack' Higgins is almost Canon. It's suits hi him so well and everyone is familiar with it.
Thefangirlsarecoming chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
Thefangirlsarecoming chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Newsie4eva chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh and if we kidnap the Newsies, I call Crutchy :) and Racetrack, and Spot, and...yeah that's it.
Newsie4eva chapter 24 . 1/10/2013
This is kinda old, but I'm officially promising that this is the best Newsie story ever. It made me so sad, yet it's one of two stories that I ever read the end of, and came away sad, happy, touched, and actually contented with the ending. Like I didn't beat my forehead and beg for more. :) im also very glad that you kept the ugly language and slash out.