Reviews for All Your Pretty Pieces
smithens chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw.

Okie dokie, in my favorites now.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
So beautifully written. Shows a new side to the characters. Keep it up!
Lizicia chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aww, such cuteness in one story. Loved it to bits :)
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I loved it! The way you wrote both Booth and Brennan was amazing and totally in character. I kind of was sad for it to end so quick, I wanted it to be a little longer! :P
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aww that was so cute 'bouncing baby blob to be' my brain is filled with so much mushiness now that i cant think.

love all your stories
lotus in dream chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aw

that was so cute!

really really loved it!Bren worried about the blob and Booth being there to assure her that she's awesome as always!what a nice family portrait!

I have to congrat you, 'cause I really like your style:you're never too fluffy,and still you manage to picture one of the sweetest ff ever!and you're great with all the 'rationally speaking' thing!

I'm looking forward your next ff and the following chapters for the Christmas one!

Cheers from Italy!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I almost didn't read this, but I'm glad I did. As a rule, I pretty much run for the hills every time a summary talks about Brennan being pregnant or I start reading a story and it ends up going there. Most of the "Brennan's pregnant!" stories make me want to scream.

To be honest, this one got a little too mushy for me towards the end, but I loved the part about the baby being just like Booth, with selective hearing, and Booth's "talk squinty to me" and "our bouncing baby blob to be" lines. This was a cute story. Nice job :)
lizook chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
*happy sigh*

Why can't there be more wonderfully written fic like this?

I loved Brennan ordering Baby Booth to stop kicking - seems like something she would do. And then her recollection of her pregnancy symptoms - the image of her crying over a particulate analysis in particular amused me.

"Our bouncing baby blob to be.”" LMAO. Awesome.

It's very easy to picture Booth reassuring her in this way that she's still beautiful, that she'll always be beautiful to him. And further making sure that she's all right with all the changes - things she never really planned for - happening in her life. Her statement that dreams change and then the final sentence were just lovely and perfect in their understated quietness.

Fantastic job!

~Liz
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
To be honest, around nine times out of ten, "Brennan's Pregnant!" stories make me want to hit my head against a wall. They're always SO OOC. But I have never disliked a thing you've written, so I gave it a shot. And I'm incredibly glad I did, because it was not only far from OOC, but very, very cute. I'm beaming right now. Great work!
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
to be completely honest; your author's note at the beginning nearly scared me off... i dont know why, really. its not scary in the slightest now, after having read your amazingly beautiful, sweet, cute and just 'aw' of a story that followed it

i think the little smile that formed while reading it will follow me round all day

IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is ADORABLE! I really liked this! Good job!
jordayna chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
What an adorable story! I really like how he reassured her and well, it just induced an aw in me!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Absolutely beautiful. Loved it. :)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Gosh I wasn't sure whether to read this - usually Bones and baby!fic and I run a mile, but I'm so glad I did.

It was sweet but not cloying, and I could totally see it as in character. Dreams do change :)
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I liked this. It is sweet, in character, and funny. I can relate as well, having been pregnant in the recent past. I really liked this line: "I’ve lost our beauty’s standard of culture". Lol at the typo, but it fits with preggo brain... I bet Booth would have caught it and teased her about it. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »