Reviews for All Your Pretty Pieces
newbe chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
hey this was my 1st fanfiction and i thought it was pretty good light hearted fun
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
so sweet every pregnant mum needs a booth. look forward to more soon
Mythical Spirit chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Phalanges,” Booth repeated. “That just sounds dirty. Hey baby, lemme see your phalanges.”

thats so funny! lmao

great one-chap! :)
bloomingolive chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was completely adorable! We all need a piece of fluff every once in a while, and I think this was beautifully written and most importantly in character.

Great Job,

Nadia
jennerallysweeter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
aw! x]

how adorable and i really could see this happening.

and i love these kind of fics.

but only when they are in at least believable character.

great work!

-jenn
Leina chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
"Or when she would randomly burst into tears while reading particulate analysis reports from Hodgins, causing him to startle and call out for Angela in a panicked tone."

Bwahaha! I actually burst out laughing at that sentence because I can just IMAGINE the look on his face, too...
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
aw!

aww! that was so incredible... how many pregnant women would love to hear that of their husbands, boyfriends, friends with benefits and friends?... aww! you just make Booth a little bit more perfect than he already is... aw!

perfect!

HawkAngel
menz815 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
so sweet! at this moment, I'm watching the kiss, so I'm grinning from ear to ear with all this fluff!

I love all your stories...keep up the good work!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was terrific!

I don't mind Brennan married and pregnant stories if they're well written as this one definitely was.

Booth's reassurances were sweet and you wrote a pretty original way of him showing her just how much he loves her despite the extra weight.

The end was particularly lovely. His need to know that she was happy, that she didn't resent the change in her plans, her dreams was very endearing and her assurances that dreams change and that she was right where she wanted to be were sweet as well.

Amazing job!

So are you back in class now?

Leah
goldpiece chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Yay, this is so cute and sweet and you totally know that Booth would be all sensitive and caring like that. Love it love it.

Melissa