Reviews for If I Was The One
Cherryll chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
good chapter
Cherryll chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
This story just gets better and better ythe way you write is better and better like the chapter
Cherryll chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Buffy is not to smart not to telle her sister fine chapter
Cherryll chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
short chapter can be a little longer but i likes the chapter
Cherryll chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
When I read the first chapter I was confused it was like a note to what the story was about but so I read thia chapter and I like it its a great story
Leigh chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
lovin' it ;)

BTW Share Spike Love: if you're interested in seeing Spike at the top of the sexiest vampire list, you should vote for James Marsters here /ew/article/0,,20153312_20153316_20294995,

Angel even has more votes than him! It's outrageous!

It will only take less than 1 minute to vote.
foREVerAvengedSevenfold chapter 14 . 7/28/2009
this story is really good! Poor buffy, angel is horrible to her :( I hated angel before this story:) I dunno y I just do! I hope you update soon:)
jalewis chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I like the concept of the story, and it's getting really good. If you still need a beta, I would be willing to offer my services. I haven't done that for fan fiction before, but I have proofread and edited stories for a local newspaper in the past, so I think I would be pretty good at it.
jmrstarlover chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
Hey, not exactly sure how to PM on here, but I would be willing to be the Beta for this story if you still need one. It's really good writing. Keep it up. :)
immortalangel08 chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
Pretty good story and i have been meaning to review for a while. I like the concept but I still see some grammar issues so it may help to get a beta to look at it. Message me if you have an questions.

-immortalangel08-
Spuffy IS true luv chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
You really enjoyed when you learnt about cliff hangers didn't you?

I want to read more and there is no more before you update /

Keep it up quick ;D

Spuffy IS true luv chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Aw, I want Buffy and Spike together :)

It is a Spuffy fic right?

Just want to know that I'm reading the right thing;)

Keep up the good work;)

Spuffy IS true luv chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
Are we supposed to not know who asked her? or am I just stupid?

Good work on chapter;)

Keep up the good work :)

broken-pixie chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I like this idea. Very well structured. Hope to see more soon.
proud2beinsane chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
i have read your story and your doing great. I would suggest some more imagery. Discribe what is around the charaters. Keep up the good work, I hope there will be more.