Reviews for All the Difference
luinrina chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
Great chapter. I like the way both are close together and exchange knowledge about families. It's really sweet and shows more about Alice and Jasper as a bonded pair. Beautiful.

And I liked what Jasper gave her as a reason why she shouldn't go after Maria - it's another truth, and it clearly shows his wish to protect her from ever harming her soul by killing someone.

Double thumbs up. Each chapter is more beautiful than the one before.
luinrina chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
This is a truly beautiful chapter. I love that Alice learns several ways of how to embrace someone you feel close to, and that each has a meaning and different effect, but ultimately show the love you feel for this person. That was really great to read about.

I adore the last sentence: "For Love, Love is an embrace of the souls." That's so really true, and you showed so many true things in this chapter and especially this last sentence.

Fabulous job on this chapter.
sushi chapter 22 . 3/11/2009
wow, that was really amazing :o

thank you so much for this, now when i read any of the books i immediately think of your story to fill in the gaps :)

and now whenever i listen to the song The Alamo Is No Place For Dancing i think of the chapters with Jasper's earlier life with Maria ;o lol juss thought i'd share that xP

but yeah this really is incredible, also sounds VERY professional unlike most of work on this website xD

but seriously well done, and again thank you so much xD beautifully written and just a genius idea :)

xoxo
luinrina chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
This chapter is amazing. The monologue Alice had about what she knew of Jasper, what she had seen of him. It's the most beautiful part I've ever read in a story, fanfiction or original fiction. It's so simple and yet philosophical in many ways. It's deep to the heart and emotions, and it touched me more than anything else I've come across.

This is the work of a genius.
luinrina chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
This is an amazing chapter. I really loved how you wrote about Jasper's struggles. When he described how he killed the old woman, I was so fixed on the chapter, I couldn't stop reading. It took me in instantly.

His decision to seek out death made me sad but I know that his other decision, to go to his father's childhood home to say goodbye, will bring him to Alice - and then he'll finally find what he missed all those long years.

The chapter is truly emotional, and I felt all what Jasper felt. Brilliantly written.
Kate Collins chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
Thank you so much for this story. I like you am much more a fan of the secondary characters in the Twilight universe. To be quite honnest Bella and Edward annoy me to no end. I love that your Alice isn't quite as silly as so many of the other versions of her. Thank you again or the story.
luinrina chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
The last two chapters were absolutely lovely. I loved the way Jasper brought up the numbers of his life, and how you wrote his desperation to move on, to see the freedom Peter has experienced. Beautiful.

And Alice's vision of him and that she ponders over how it can be that she has a vision of him. What I also liked was that she made the decision to find him and everything falls into place, that she sees herself with him with her family at Christmas.

Amazingly written.
LynaLuv chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
this was so beautiful

the best written alice and jasper past story i have read

it was so sad too

but happy because of jasper's epilogue

great job really :)

-LynaLuv
luinrina chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
This is a nice chapter about Alice and how she started out in her early years as a vampire. Beautifully written. I especially liked the way she ticked off the things she knew for sure.
luinrina chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
I loved Jasper's philosophical side in this chapter. The comparisons he did with the three types of thirst he knows are marvellous.

Beautifully written.
luinrina chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
This is a truly beautiful chapter. I really liked how the nameless vampire tries telling Alice what she needs to know without being too specific, and I loved when Alice awoke and started putting smells to names. It's also nicely written.
panevil chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I can not imagine telling you how you could make this story any more perfect. I have been reading books for many years - by the time I was in 5th grade I was reading 'Count of Monte Cristo' and Alexandre Dumas novels... so I've read many books and a variety of different authors in my 51 years...your story touched me. I could not put it down and the only feeling I can share with you is MORE? I cried, laughed, was frustrated, felt like I was there with the characters. Your writing is very descriptive, allowing the reader to feel along with the character. I am subscribing to you and I would be proud to tell everyone that I read any novel you wrote.
Annjeela chapter 22 . 3/1/2009
One last review - I really enjoyed this story. I especially loved the fact that it is canon and your focus on getting historical details right.

Thank you for the extra effort that takes.
Annjeela chapter 20 . 3/1/2009
You are really most excellent at linking the decision to the consequence in Alice's visions of the future. A spectacularly written chapter.
Annjeela chapter 15 . 3/1/2009