Reviews for All the Difference
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is excellent, i love your writing and the way you keep the reader interested.
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Your story is amazing. I'll say it's the best fanfic about Alice and Jasper I've ever read (and I've been reading quite a lot of those lately).

Your style is impeccable, your search for accuracy a relief and you don't try to spare us any "crudity" that may be found in this story.

Thanks a lot, and PLEASE, keep writing!
trallgorda chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
TwinkleFae chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
That was a beautiful telling of Alice and Jasper's story...thank you!
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow! I really loved reading this story. It fits so well within the framework for Alice and Jasper given by Stephenie Meyer, but fills in all the right details and addresses some of the unanswered questions. There are so many little things I loved as I was reading ... now that I've read the whole story I can't remember them all, but I want to try to remember some.

The fact that Jasper was going to Philadelphia as a last thing to do before trying to end his life was just amazing. I never thought of it that way, but it fits so well and is such a powerful idea. It was perfect.

Jasper's "proposal" at the end was so good ... exactly right for the two of them. Speaking of that, the way you portrayed Alice's talent throughout the story was really good, too.

The meeting of Edward and Alice was awesome ... it fits right in with how I imagined their relationship developing.

I loved the attention you gave to Alice's name before and after her conversion, and Jasper's explanation of Peter and Charlotte was really cool, too.

Thank you so much for writing this story! It was a lot of fun to read.
Firedance chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
This was an excellent and enjoyable story. I read it all in one sitting, even though I really should have gone to bed. I really appreciated the characterizations of Alice and Jasper, I couldn't imagine a more perfect backstory for those two. Alice is probably my favorite character, so this was definitely a winner for me!
Aonadharcach chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
I wholly enjoyed this story. I thought you did a terrific job in capturing Alice and Jasper’s voices and told an excellent version of the events Stephanie left open for us to wonder about. I can’t wait to check out your other stories. Thank you! :)
WeasleyWizardingWheezes chapter 22 . 3/25/2009
I loved it! It's absolutely wonderfully written, I read it all at one go and this is probably the best Alice/Jasper fic I've read. It's completely in character and very real. Thank you for such a lovely story! :)
newcomer77 chapter 22 . 3/23/2009
i wan to give you more than 'good job', because this tale is worth more! It was so sweet and touched my heart in a lot of places. Im glad to see how you depicted Jasper and Alice. They are my favorite characters. The wedding part-perfect!
newcomer77 chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
i am addicted. Its nearly eleven and i shoudl stop but i dunno if i can! The last chapter-to start with-was beautfil like the rest. Seriously-you create emotion in readers that is really incredible! The line about Jasper feeling beautiful simply from Alice's kisses was AMAZING!
newcomer77 chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
This is not a sad chapter to me, but that didn't stop me from tearing up a little. The restraining part was very sensitive, and i loved how it read out. The snow angels was the highlight for me. It really showcases just how terrible Jasper has felt-that he can barely remember happy things. Beautiful Beautiful!
newcomer77 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
very good story so far. i always wondered what could drive alice's family to the extreme of putting her in an asylum, and this idea is brilliant. The beginning talk you began this chapter with: couldn't agree more. About the pain, i mean. The comparison. Two of my stories-my favorites, are very dark and painful, and alot of people say how sad it is, but its true, alice and jasper dont have happy lives.
luinrina chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
Great chapter. I like the way both are close together and exchange knowledge about families. It's really sweet and shows more about Alice and Jasper as a bonded pair. Beautiful.

And I liked what Jasper gave her as a reason why she shouldn't go after Maria - it's another truth, and it clearly shows his wish to protect her from ever harming her soul by killing someone.

Double thumbs up. Each chapter is more beautiful than the one before.
luinrina chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
This is a truly beautiful chapter. I love that Alice learns several ways of how to embrace someone you feel close to, and that each has a meaning and different effect, but ultimately show the love you feel for this person. That was really great to read about.

I adore the last sentence: "For Love, Love is an embrace of the souls." That's so really true, and you showed so many true things in this chapter and especially this last sentence.

Fabulous job on this chapter.
sushi chapter 22 . 3/11/2009
wow, that was really amazing :o

thank you so much for this, now when i read any of the books i immediately think of your story to fill in the gaps :)

and now whenever i listen to the song The Alamo Is No Place For Dancing i think of the chapters with Jasper's earlier life with Maria ;o lol juss thought i'd share that xP

but yeah this really is incredible, also sounds VERY professional unlike most of work on this website xD

but seriously well done, and again thank you so much xD beautifully written and just a genius idea :)

xoxo