Reviews for All the Difference
Aonadharcach chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
I wholly enjoyed this story. I thought you did a terrific job in capturing Alice and Jasper’s voices and told an excellent version of the events Stephanie left open for us to wonder about. I can’t wait to check out your other stories. Thank you! :)
WeasleyWizardingWheezes chapter 22 . 3/25/2009
I loved it! It's absolutely wonderfully written, I read it all at one go and this is probably the best Alice/Jasper fic I've read. It's completely in character and very real. Thank you for such a lovely story! :)
newcomer77 chapter 22 . 3/23/2009
i wan to give you more than 'good job', because this tale is worth more! It was so sweet and touched my heart in a lot of places. Im glad to see how you depicted Jasper and Alice. They are my favorite characters. The wedding part-perfect!
newcomer77 chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
i am addicted. Its nearly eleven and i shoudl stop but i dunno if i can! The last chapter-to start with-was beautfil like the rest. Seriously-you create emotion in readers that is really incredible! The line about Jasper feeling beautiful simply from Alice's kisses was AMAZING!
newcomer77 chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
This is not a sad chapter to me, but that didn't stop me from tearing up a little. The restraining part was very sensitive, and i loved how it read out. The snow angels was the highlight for me. It really showcases just how terrible Jasper has felt-that he can barely remember happy things. Beautiful Beautiful!
newcomer77 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
very good story so far. i always wondered what could drive alice's family to the extreme of putting her in an asylum, and this idea is brilliant. The beginning talk you began this chapter with: couldn't agree more. About the pain, i mean. The comparison. Two of my stories-my favorites, are very dark and painful, and alot of people say how sad it is, but its true, alice and jasper dont have happy lives.
luinrina chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
Great chapter. I like the way both are close together and exchange knowledge about families. It's really sweet and shows more about Alice and Jasper as a bonded pair. Beautiful.

And I liked what Jasper gave her as a reason why she shouldn't go after Maria - it's another truth, and it clearly shows his wish to protect her from ever harming her soul by killing someone.

Double thumbs up. Each chapter is more beautiful than the one before.
luinrina chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
This is a truly beautiful chapter. I love that Alice learns several ways of how to embrace someone you feel close to, and that each has a meaning and different effect, but ultimately show the love you feel for this person. That was really great to read about.

I adore the last sentence: "For Love, Love is an embrace of the souls." That's so really true, and you showed so many true things in this chapter and especially this last sentence.

Fabulous job on this chapter.
sushi chapter 22 . 3/11/2009
wow, that was really amazing :o

thank you so much for this, now when i read any of the books i immediately think of your story to fill in the gaps :)

and now whenever i listen to the song The Alamo Is No Place For Dancing i think of the chapters with Jasper's earlier life with Maria ;o lol juss thought i'd share that xP

but yeah this really is incredible, also sounds VERY professional unlike most of work on this website xD

but seriously well done, and again thank you so much xD beautifully written and just a genius idea :)

xoxo
luinrina chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
This chapter is amazing. The monologue Alice had about what she knew of Jasper, what she had seen of him. It's the most beautiful part I've ever read in a story, fanfiction or original fiction. It's so simple and yet philosophical in many ways. It's deep to the heart and emotions, and it touched me more than anything else I've come across.

This is the work of a genius.
luinrina chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
This is an amazing chapter. I really loved how you wrote about Jasper's struggles. When he described how he killed the old woman, I was so fixed on the chapter, I couldn't stop reading. It took me in instantly.

His decision to seek out death made me sad but I know that his other decision, to go to his father's childhood home to say goodbye, will bring him to Alice - and then he'll finally find what he missed all those long years.

The chapter is truly emotional, and I felt all what Jasper felt. Brilliantly written.
Kate Collins chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
Thank you so much for this story. I like you am much more a fan of the secondary characters in the Twilight universe. To be quite honnest Bella and Edward annoy me to no end. I love that your Alice isn't quite as silly as so many of the other versions of her. Thank you again or the story.
luinrina chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
The last two chapters were absolutely lovely. I loved the way Jasper brought up the numbers of his life, and how you wrote his desperation to move on, to see the freedom Peter has experienced. Beautiful.

And Alice's vision of him and that she ponders over how it can be that she has a vision of him. What I also liked was that she made the decision to find him and everything falls into place, that she sees herself with him with her family at Christmas.

Amazingly written.
LynaLuv chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
this was so beautiful

the best written alice and jasper past story i have read

it was so sad too

but happy because of jasper's epilogue

great job really :)

-LynaLuv
luinrina chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
This is a nice chapter about Alice and how she started out in her early years as a vampire. Beautifully written. I especially liked the way she ticked off the things she knew for sure.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »