Reviews for All the Difference
Dilidilzz86 chapter 15 . 1/17/2009
aw i really like this, the whole different type of embraces metaphor was lovely.

great job as always.
xoVanillaKiss chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
Whoa...well I finally caught up with they last couple of chapters!

I love how you update so quickly...it's amazing

Ok so now with the story..I am absolutly in love with it..

I admire all the time you took to research on everything and kept the little details so exact it's insane!

I have no words to express how much I enjoyed the last chapter..it was perfect

Damn you are definately one of my absolute favourite authors!

Please continue soon :)
runted chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
I must say... I was intrigued at the liberties you took with the source material... deviating ever so slightly to make the facts based in reality... though I do not like the way Alice is the lonesome vampire in the middle of a glen... I like the way you made the backstory... These are my two favorite characters in the series and I believe that you stayed true to the characters.. thanks... Just because I don't like it doesn't mean it wouldn't be a great way for alice to come into the vampiric world... I especially liked the family in the beginning... I'm not sure you had Jasper's voice right... but its your story and you wrote the hell out of it... thank you again for giving them a past...
taliapony chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
Great two chapters!

seriously amazing!

they are so cute together!

update soon!

its really great how you make everything fit
Psychokillerhoney chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
Hi

Ive just read Chapter 13 and it was awesome. I had to hold my breath while I was reading Alices inner speech to Jasper. I think Stephenie Meyer couldnt have wrote it better. Im really looking foward to Jaspers POV now.

~Psychokillerhoney
Dilidilzz86 chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
I really love the way this story is developing and as i said before you are doing an amazing job with it.
Psychokillerhoney chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Hi!

Awesome new chapters. I love how Alice sees Jasper in her visions. And also poor Jasper. Maria really destroyed him
taliapony chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
great story, really intresting

update really soon!
Twila Reaux chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Contrary to what you might believe, I think you write Jasper incredibly well. This last chapter was heartbreaking! It really gave a good feel for the hopelessness and despair Jasper is going through just before he meets Alice. Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
I think you captured Jasper wonderfully in this chapter. It's probably one of my favorites so far.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
You dont have to thank me for anything, i have to thank you because you give me this great story to spend my time with.

this one was another good chapter as always, and ill be waiting till next chapter.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
you amaze me with every chapter.
April.Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
oh i like what your doing! Alice's premonitions :) I love reading back stories, the vampires have lived for soo long they must have tons of experiences. I'm going to keep reading this one!
Dilidilzz86 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
i really liked this chapters cause it gives me that inside look into Jasper.

Honestly as i said before, you are doing and extraordinary job with this story, the way you have developed the characters is incredible.

Cant wait for the next chapter cause i guess soon Jasper and Alice will be together.
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Aw poor Jasper is so indistinct in her visions. Good thing we know that wont last for long. Love this story.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »