Reviews for All the Difference
Psychokillerhoney chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Wow. This story is awesome. I love your style of writing and I think its a good idea that you narrate their background stories. I think they are rly interesting and Im looking forward to the next chapters
Dilidilzz86 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
once again you've done an amazing job with this story.

every chapter just captures me more and more.
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
You have a beautiful way of writing. I love your take on Alice's and Jasper's lives before they met each other.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
with each chapter im just loving this story more and more.

They way you are telling each of the characters stories and everything is amazing.

I also like the fact that you are trying to be very accurate with the timeline even taking into account the little error in Stephanie Meyers original story.

Well just have to say that you are doing an amazing job an i cant wait to keep reading.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
amazing, cant wait to see whats next on the road to becoming Alice/Jasper, you are doing a great job with this story.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
You are doing an amazing job with this story. Jasper and Alice don't get nearly enough attention.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
WOW, i just read all chapters and i gotta say you are doing a great job with the way you are establishing both the characters of Jasper and Alice.
Twila chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Hi! I know you might feel as though no one's reading this, but that is THEIR LOSS! It's REALLY good! I love how you decided to do this, alternating between Alice and Jasper's POV's. Your use of language is beautiful, very descriptive but not so wordy you get lost in it. And I love how you've written Jasper with a Southern accent-that's awesome! Please keep up the good work...I look forward to reading more!
BellaTonks chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
This is really good so far ... Please continue it. I like it a lot. :D
xoVanillaKiss chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I love your way of showing Jasper's thoughts while he's "dying"...ohh I'm so excited to read more! It's cool how you showed that in his human life he manipulated people into doing things that he wanted...and then his gift later on is manipulating people's emotions..I love it! And please don't stop writing..you're doing fabulous!
Meralie chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Your story is really good. You havea knack for writing, so don't et discouraged.

I think the reason why people aren't reviewing is because a)from your summary they think it's just a normal A/J meeting story and b)because Alice and Jasper haven't even met yet and its going too slow.

However, I think it's really good. You're going deep into their stories, and while some people might find it slow, i find it interesting.

Anyways, just wanted to give you advice, since I don't want you to give up :).

I know you probably don't want to speed things up until they meet, since that defeats the purpose of exploring their past, but maybe if you saved up all this story and made it into a really long oneshot, or a twoshot (like, all of this up till they meet, and then what happens after that) so that people don't get impatient with the lack of interaction. Or you could make longer chapters.

I don't know. Whatever :P.
xoVanillaKiss chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Great start! Your story is amazing so far and you have great writing skills..Alice and Jasper are my favourite! Can't wait for more )
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18