Reviews for All the Difference
Dilidilzz86 chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
You dont have to thank me for anything, i have to thank you because you give me this great story to spend my time with.

this one was another good chapter as always, and ill be waiting till next chapter.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
you amaze me with every chapter.
April.Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
oh i like what your doing! Alice's premonitions :) I love reading back stories, the vampires have lived for soo long they must have tons of experiences. I'm going to keep reading this one!
Dilidilzz86 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
i really liked this chapters cause it gives me that inside look into Jasper.

Honestly as i said before, you are doing and extraordinary job with this story, the way you have developed the characters is incredible.

Cant wait for the next chapter cause i guess soon Jasper and Alice will be together.
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Aw poor Jasper is so indistinct in her visions. Good thing we know that wont last for long. Love this story.
Meralie chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
The suspense is killing me!

:O
Psychokillerhoney chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Wow. This story is awesome. I love your style of writing and I think its a good idea that you narrate their background stories. I think they are rly interesting and Im looking forward to the next chapters
Dilidilzz86 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
once again you've done an amazing job with this story.

every chapter just captures me more and more.
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
You have a beautiful way of writing. I love your take on Alice's and Jasper's lives before they met each other.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
with each chapter im just loving this story more and more.

They way you are telling each of the characters stories and everything is amazing.

I also like the fact that you are trying to be very accurate with the timeline even taking into account the little error in Stephanie Meyers original story.

Well just have to say that you are doing an amazing job an i cant wait to keep reading.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
amazing, cant wait to see whats next on the road to becoming Alice/Jasper, you are doing a great job with this story.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
You are doing an amazing job with this story. Jasper and Alice don't get nearly enough attention.
Dilidilzz86 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
WOW, i just read all chapters and i gotta say you are doing a great job with the way you are establishing both the characters of Jasper and Alice.
Twila chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Hi! I know you might feel as though no one's reading this, but that is THEIR LOSS! It's REALLY good! I love how you decided to do this, alternating between Alice and Jasper's POV's. Your use of language is beautiful, very descriptive but not so wordy you get lost in it. And I love how you've written Jasper with a Southern accent-that's awesome! Please keep up the good work...I look forward to reading more!
BellaTonks chapter 4 . 1/7/2009