Reviews for All the Difference
Amelia Hale chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
Well, I have been reading from FFnet for a few years and never made an account. But I wanted to make one today just to tell you how much I am enjoying this story! I LOVE your writing style! I love how with Alice, you make lists of what she learns, the embraces... I am a fan. Thanks for writing!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
Awww... this was wonderful! And completely adorable, I especially love the two epilogues. They were perfect. Great job!
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow, just . . . wow. Words can not describe how wonderful this story is. Definatly adding to my favourites!
Maybourne chapter 22 . 6/19/2010
What a fantastic story. I love Alice and Jasper, so it was nice to get a peek into their pasts.

There were so many great parts. I fell really badly that James ended up killing "Angel"...why! *cries* But, I guess it's a good thing that he wasn't around or who knows how the story would have played out. You did make me more curious about him though, what is Angel's story, I wonder.

Jasper, what a romantic he is with the Thanksgiving gifts.

Thanks for sharing your writing talent with us.
M.H.Cullen chapter 22 . 5/8/2010
That was a really great story! 33 The Epilogues was ah-mazing.. Perfect!
kyrandiana chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
tIs good I wish u had the private message up so I could send u some fanfiction of tie me down to this world I've got some ideas from every time I've read it~ kyrandiana. Ps maybe if your stuck u could write in the last chapter of that story boths povs or even Emmett thoughts about them he he he
valleygrrl chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
This is only my second review ever on fanfic (the 1st was chap 13 of this story!). I loved, loved, loved this chapter. Your exploration of different kinds of embraces was lovely-I'm going to spend a lot of time thinking about this.
valleygrrl chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
You write Jasper and Alice beautifully. You capture them in a way that is true to how Stephenie wrote them and how I pictured them but also adds brilliance and layers. I look forward to more from you.
bigchill77 chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
Wonderful story and so well written. Thank you so much.
Crismebella chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Good. Prefect. This is the back story of Alice and Jasper. It was touching, funny and in some part so honest it was painful. You did a wonderful job. I am so glad I found you under someone else's favorite list. I can't wait to read some more of your stories. Keep up the good work.
blowbe chapter 22 . 2/8/2010
I've loved this stoty so much, and I'm really sorry that I haven't left a review on other chapters -I might go back someday and leave a review on each chapter explaining to you each little thing that's made me fall a bit more inlove with this story- but I've been sprinting through this story.

It's really beautiful and I love how you manage to keep Jasper's accent in his chapters, so little stories do that. I love how you show us how truly reliant these two characters are on each other. I love their brokeness and how you have shown it. I love the way that you start at their respective beginnings.

I could probably go on forever about how much I love this story, but that would mean that reading a stupidly long review would take away from the time which you could be using for writing :D.
aadarshinah chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
I was going to wait until i finished this story, but I just had to review now. I positivily *love* the image you conjure in this chappie with "He glides over the earth as a bird flies through air—fluidly and without effort. He even appears to have feathers—dozens of little crescent-shaped ones that line his skin wherever it is exposed." Not only is it something I've not seen made before *claps* but it is quite lovely.

keep it up
nita100 chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
great chapter. your love of the story , and the details, really shows how passionate you get when you write, cheers!
Sitanya chapter 22 . 1/19/2010
I almost cried at the end (it's really hard to make me do so :P)

Gosh... this is one of my favorite Alice/Jasper sotry !

(My eyes are glowing)
overtherisingstar chapter 22 . 1/6/2010
Though I may have been a bit late in reading your story (about a year late, apparently), I still want to tell you that I thought it was beautiful. It certainly gave me a lot to think about. Thank you!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »