Reviews for All the Difference
bigchill77 chapter 22 . 2/16/2010
Wonderful story and so well written. Thank you so much.
Crismebella chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Good. Prefect. This is the back story of Alice and Jasper. It was touching, funny and in some part so honest it was painful. You did a wonderful job. I am so glad I found you under someone else's favorite list. I can't wait to read some more of your stories. Keep up the good work.
blowbe chapter 22 . 2/8/2010
I've loved this stoty so much, and I'm really sorry that I haven't left a review on other chapters -I might go back someday and leave a review on each chapter explaining to you each little thing that's made me fall a bit more inlove with this story- but I've been sprinting through this story.

It's really beautiful and I love how you manage to keep Jasper's accent in his chapters, so little stories do that. I love how you show us how truly reliant these two characters are on each other. I love their brokeness and how you have shown it. I love the way that you start at their respective beginnings.

I could probably go on forever about how much I love this story, but that would mean that reading a stupidly long review would take away from the time which you could be using for writing :D.
aadarshinah chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
I was going to wait until i finished this story, but I just had to review now. I positivily *love* the image you conjure in this chappie with "He glides over the earth as a bird flies through air—fluidly and without effort. He even appears to have feathers—dozens of little crescent-shaped ones that line his skin wherever it is exposed." Not only is it something I've not seen made before *claps* but it is quite lovely.

keep it up
nita100 chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
great chapter. your love of the story , and the details, really shows how passionate you get when you write, cheers!
Sitanya chapter 22 . 1/19/2010
I almost cried at the end (it's really hard to make me do so :P)

Gosh... this is one of my favorite Alice/Jasper sotry !

(My eyes are glowing)
overtherisingstar chapter 22 . 1/6/2010
Though I may have been a bit late in reading your story (about a year late, apparently), I still want to tell you that I thought it was beautiful. It certainly gave me a lot to think about. Thank you!
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 22 . 12/26/2009
aw! that was really well done. i loved reading this one, it was great!
masha.a chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
This is wonderfully written, and I enjoy reading it. THis is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read concerning the backstory of Alice and Jasper.
Nauticalmass chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
Very nice.
Nauticalmass chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Tell me about us. Jasper is so precious.
Nauticalmass chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
I was wrong before. This is by far the best chapter. Very, very well done. I loved it.
Nauticalmass chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I think this is the best chapter so far. I love Jasper's feelings about killing humans and the explanation about the old woman. I am so looking forward to his meeting Alice.
Nauticalmass chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Very nice. I like Alice's thought process as she works out why she would see Jasper in relation to why she sees her future family.
Nauticalmass chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
I am a bit confused about the good doctor and why as a vamp he would value human life. Unless you are going outside of canon, we know she wasn't changed by Carlisle, and we would know if Eleazar changed her. Carlisle's been around the block and he said only he and the Denali clan lived as they do. So, I'm wondering about your explanation. Also, what about James? How does he play into her story at all?
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »