Reviews for Witches of the East and West
Fae'sFlower chapter 25 . 2/27
This is so great! I loved seeing the relationship between Nessa and Elphaba and how it would have been different if Nessa wasn't in a wheelchair, but Frex still loved her more. I also loved how Frex changed and got to see Elphaba for who she truly is. And I liked how Nessa decided to go with Elphaba during Defying Gravity.

Nice job!
I love this!
TrebledWriter chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
I LOVE this story!
TrebledWriter chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Oh, Elphaba is going to the dance to do the Elphie!
TrebledWriter chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
OH NO ANGRY ELPHABA! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
TrebledWriter chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I officially don't like Avaric. How could he do that to sweet Nessa?!
TrebledWriter chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Great story so far! I'm unsure about Nessa/Avaric though...
Star Wars Wicked chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
It does not mean scare though. Great story by the way!
Fae the Queen chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
please update soon! I want more!
SimbaFan chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
As a faithful fan and all, I'm glad that you're going to spend time to figure things out instead of just winging it. That's actually a leaf I should take from your book every now and then. *nervous chuckle* Don't give any less than your best. :)

As your beta-reader, you have my email address. If you want, you can tell me what you have ideas about and where you want to take the story, and I'd be more than happy to help brainstorm :)

And as an avid observer of the FanFiction rules and regulations, and because I don't want to see anything bad happen, I will leave you with this heads up: Posting an author's note as a chapter is against the rules and if an administrator sees this, it's grounds for the removal of your story. Not to say I, nor any of your fans would ever report you, but just in case you didn't know the potential risks posting this note could have on your story and possibly your account. From one friend to another. :)
PocketSevens chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
Excellent chapter! I really liked this chapter. Even though we knew the events that were going to take place, the responses of the characters are completely different. Glinda, who would have been all too willing to join the wizard, now feeling regret of her decision. Of course, now that Elphaba and Nessa are together in this mess, how this plays out is anybody's guess. I am definitely looking forward to what the coming chapters bring.

Well done.
SunRise19 chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
Aww, what an awesome chapter! I really wasn't expecting Nessa to go with Elphie. Awesome work! Oh I hope for justice for Elphie..and I'm very interested in seeing what difference Nessa will make..of course you are the author..Awesome job! :)) I look forward to reading more, I so love this!
Cincly chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
Love your take on the Bessa relationship, even though Avarose is more than a little disturbing! Can't wait to read your take on Defying Gravity if that is indeed the direction of the fic. Please update soon!