Reviews for Hand in Hand
I liked this!
StuckBetweenShades chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is a really cute and sweet one shot. No grammar mistakes, as far as I can see, and overall, it's an awesome one shot. I love it!
Hope chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love the story!
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was beautiful. Very mature writing and style. I like the peek into Ikuto's mind and the look at a possible ending that Shugo Chara could have ended with. I kind of like this better in some instances.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love the end! It's so sweet how he really truly loves her and is content just the way things were at the end. It shows that he respects her, loves her, and truly does want what's best for her. Amuto is my favorite couple. I love that he says that he is hers alone, and pretty much says that he will love no other because of that. He also obviously cares about her because he carried her. He could have given her to someone else to carry, and then when they were away from the Easter dudes he could have just lad her on the floor when his arms were tired, but he didn't. I hope that I one day have a guy as sweet as he was in this. I love that they both confessed and they *fangirl squeal* kiss. I love that you also had a Kutau scene in this. Thank you for taking your time to write it! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
me and me3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
KYAAA! KAWAIIIII! *Glomps Ikuto*
claraowl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww! XD So cute! I loved it!
xSummersx chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was undescribingly awesome. Well written and full of great depth to each word. Amuto rocks! Thanks for writing this!
Nyaburger chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Amazing :OO
black neko hime chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wow. that was wonderful. One of the best fanfics i ever read.
the3things chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
have i reviewed this already? oh well i love this because i really think you grasp ikutos very unclear thought patterns and personality you easily potray his love for amu but in a way that doesnt really change his character and make him well a little bit cornier and i love how everything just mixes into each part of the story if this were a music peace it would be legato or flowing i also love how you incorporate ikutos past or how u would see it while most people flcus on his violin for his past you took his choker and it soon beca e very important more so than the violin oh yes and i also liked how u had a little kutau and u threw in ikutks reaction which was rather than relieved of utaus love attackers but it was protective like a brother NO STORY ive read ever did that unless it was to make utau look lyk a fool and for him ti say were just siblings wow gee thiz is. lng review but i just love this oneshot infact i think it is a the best liece of amuto fanfiction that ive ever read yes and i review from me about this just inore because it probBly the same or read it to mKe u feel good i encourage u to write more amuto fanfiction maybe even a actual story but all in all this was excellent
sakuita chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
AW! That was all so SWEET and CUTE! lol you did a very good job on this. And i especally love the ending. ]
r00m13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009

OKAY i didn't actually read it, i'm photoshoping a picture of youpokeball mwahahaha!1
Do not want chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Ugh. Must people bring religion into absolutely everything?

Look kid. There are Atheists I know who wears crosses, and the crosses on Ikuto's and Utau's clothing are obviously only there for fashion purposes. Peach-Pit clarified that in a Q&A in one of their interviews in a Shojo magazine.

As for him looking up at the church. Did you not notice it was the only structure that stood out in the area? So it obviously drew his attention. If it were a whore house he still would have looked at it. And it wasn't in the manga. So it is of no real significance.

Peach-Pit use crosses often in their works. For stylization purposes ONLY. See their past works for proof.

Sorry that I'm being like this. But dragging religion into things like these annoy me to no end.
ShadowedBlossom chapter 1 . 3/20/2009