Reviews for らき すた チェーン夢の話を Lucky Star A Chained Dream Story
A few words of wisdom:

Please "Don't Say Lazy"

Back to writing! _
ronelm2000 chapter 62 . 5/2/2011
P.S. Please fix those gramatical and spelling errors. It has reached over 9,000. w

Okay, back to ranting about the time anomaly (oh look I spelled it right o ), as always I always like your weird Kanda ideas...they're just that awesome...even with all that errors. XD
ronelm2000 chapter 61 . 4/22/2011
In the end you couldn't leave that story alonr, and I like it
InterestingAuthor345 chapter 60 . 3/20/2011
Hea Alan your story is epic but hey i think in the 2nd season will be very exciting write about that the main hero returned back to earth and hey keep up the good job.
Ano chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Just considering the title. Shouldn't Raki Suta (Laki Sta) be written in Katakana and not Hiragana? After all, it's based off the English words Lucky Star right?

Probably doesn't matter too much at this point.
KandaFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh I just love this story!
ronelm2000 chapter 59 . 11/30/2010
That was *sniff* so beautiful for an ending! Y_Y
ronelm2000 chapter 58 . 10/30/2010
My head hurts...

Man too much...epicness! XD

Anyway, again with the Double Plot Twist. lol.

There we go...the next chapter after this will...gulp...end...not with a bang anymore, but with a Thud! XD
LycanWerewolf chapter 58 . 10/30/2010
:O A cliffhanger! It's a given tactic to anyone who writes a story. XDD I'm looking forward to the end!
ronelm2000 chapter 57 . 9/11/2010
Double Plot Twist ! XD

Damn you Alan! (jk)

Man the best chapter! EVER!
Dark Nepthys chapter 55 . 8/22/2010
Awesome! Looking forward for the next chapters!

By the way...The ALARM CLOCK IS BACK TO KILL ME!
ronelm2000 chapter 56 . 8/21/2010
That was a lil too surprising...

I knew Kagami would not tell totally what Kanda wants her to say...without a reason.

By the way, this chapter seems to be not as awesome as the other chapters though [

I just cant put my finger on it.

But still awesome chapter. If you want to make it the Finale, finish it with a BANG! lol
RJO chapter 57 . 8/11/2010
Very good story finally someone describes the ps2 game a little and the Allan Poon parts were funny aswell.
Kaito chapter 54 . 6/24/2010
Awesome plot twist! Keep it up.:)