Reviews for A Vivid Reminder of his Death
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I don't usually like death fics but I love your stuff so much I was willing to give it a try. You didn't disappoint me!
shivs chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
thats totally depressing, but honestly, its how it will probably be some day. Those two just can't die at separate time, or at least its what the characters seen to go by. Hoof job
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Awesome story!

That was so sad. I was crying at the end when Sammy told Dean he loved him. Great job! :)

Lisa
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was beautifully written and the imagery was very vivid. I'm wiping away the tears as I write because killing off both brothers is too much for me to take. I also loved Sam's goodbye and the fact that this time he had a chance to voice it, that was a nice touch to a hauntingly beautiful tale. Take care, Madebyme :-)
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Even knowing this was a death!fic, it was still desperately sad. I can't take a Winchester dying... *sniff*. Good Job, thanks!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've got shivers! I could so see everything that happened here and know this is the way it would go if Sam would have died after Dean's deal when he had nothing else to give. Beautiful job!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow that was intense. Awesome detail though. I love that Sam got to say good bye but GAH Im sorry he died. Thanks for posting! )
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
thanks for warning me. I started reading this...but then got your email that it was for sure a deathfic...so I just skipped to the end to thanks for the warning.

take care!

kat
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Nicely done. The ache in his back from his previous fatal wound was quite the foreshadowing. Sad that Sam dies, and Dean figures suicide is now his only option, as he cannot bring Sam back this time. :( Poor boys! *smishes them*

~ Jess.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow, that was powerful and heartbreaking, brought tears to my eyes. I don't usually read death fics, I avoid them like the plague, but seeing as you wrote it, I just had to read it.

Really it was a double death fic as Dean would never get over losing Sammy a second time, even though Sam is not afraid and this time he got to say goodbye. Dean couldn't survive without Sam the first time but with no more deals to make he made to join him as soon as he could.

And liked how you had 'now' and 'then', with the boys dealing with, or avoiding things after Sam came back the first time.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh, that was just so good.
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
fantastic! loved it. poor dean, and sam. dean's already going to hell so suicide dosn't matter but what about , is there going to be a sequel where sam pulls dean out of hell to limbo? thanks for a good story.
mshobgoblin chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I never read 'Death fics' because I don't like them, but because it was you, I gave it a go...

Boy, am I glad I did, though you nearly made me cry, I loved the way you had Sam hurting from his original death, and how they both ignored it.

Well done!

Hob x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow, you actually killed Sam and Dean, even though you didn't write it, it is very clear Dean followed Sam. Very heartbreaking and at the same time fitting. Death is lingering, not letting go of Sam and when it finally returns to him, he welcomes it, because he knows it is what finally frees him. I love the way you wrote this one. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Vonnie
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ugh. So sad.

And yet I imagine that's how it would happen, Dean would not want to live without Sammy.

Nicely written, even if it was a major downer.

Need to go find my happy place now.

*sigh*