Reviews for A Vivid Reminder of his Death
carocali chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Well, that was heartbreaking! All the sacrifice and Sam dies, again.

Wonderful description of what happened in the barn and the flashbacks to Cold Oak - almost like Sam knows what's in store for him. Very interesting parallel.

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
alisseadreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
WoW! Fantastic, wonderful... You left without words. Stories like that make me more addicted to fan finction. There nothing i can say to describe this amazing story. Please keep goingo

Lots of hugs

ally
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
lovely
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh! Oh! My poor Sammy! (sniffling...runs for a tissue) Poor Sammy! Twice! The poor boy gets it twice! Dies in his big bro's arms twice! And Dean! I can't even imagine! It is not surprising he has no desire to keep going. He really can't fix it this time. You write hurt/comfort so well with Sammy all hurty and Dean so desperate to make it right, to tell Sam he'll fix him when he knows he can't. (sniffle) I wrote a fic about Sammy dying and Dean not being able to live without him cuz I agree 100 percent with you! I really don't think Dean can live without his little bro. So wonderful we think along the same lines! Course you were brave enough to post yours! (wink) Thanks for sharing your creative genius with us again! Hope we get some limpSam/angsty protective Dean in SN soon! I miss that combo!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3