Reviews for iKiss All Over Again
seddieseddiebyebye chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was really cute! I feel like it's so typical Sam-and-Freddie haha :)
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very cute, and you should definitely continue this. But then I've never finished a single story myself so... ; ) Sweet story!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Well here is another treasure that I found. This was a really cute story. I like how you have Sam mad and happy with finding Freddie appealing. Great job.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
cute! if only it was like this in canon.
strawberryhill chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Loved it! I really truly wish this is how it happened, like they extended the episode and that's how it ended. You know Seddie's going to be canon, even though Dan Schneider says he "can't make long-term relationships because Nick runs reruns weirdly". But who cares? :D Great work, Krystle, I absolutely loved it! One question, what was the Zack and Cody reference? I didn't pick it up. Thanks for writing! - Kait
Krystle chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Reviews from IMDB: this is to magical sparkles2006

you are an amazing writer! it was a really cute ending and u wrote it really well ! u should be an author )you're welcome ) i love how you wrote.. i dont want to be your first kiss.. i want to be your second kiss and ur third kiss.. SO CUTE ! magical_sparkles, you have to write more! your fanfic was amazing. i loved how you had them say "i still hate you;" it was adorable and you were very true to the characters.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
super cute loved it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aww! I started squealing like a crazed fangirl during the episode, and this was the perfect little follow up.

Seddie ftw!
rwrocksme chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh! I love it!
twinerdygirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
very good, sadly i missed the ikiss episode :-(
clouds of nothing chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Seddie! *jumps up and down and fangirls*

This was awesometastic.

Ebeth chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really loved this! I just began watching iCarly (I'm way too old, but was watching with my kids), and really loved this episode. Something about capturing the magic of a first kiss is really special. Anyway, this was also my first time reading fanfic and I thought it was terrific. You made it believable (these are things that would really happen on the show-Gibby breaking the thermostat, the iced tea request, etc.), but you retained the 'magic' of the kiss. Thanks for writing it!
kATiE 3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
yu are such a great writer ! i'm fashoo yu can write a book andm get it published . i'll for sure read it if yu ever do publish one ! :)
lucky-starz06 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
gangster_bunnies: Awh, I loved it. I'm not the kind of person that gets all mushy, but that was really sweet.

"I want it to be your second kiss...and your third kiss...and your fourth kiss..."

journey chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
ahh i loved it. you stayed true to the characters and it really worked. i could hear them all speaking in their voices inside my head.

i like the ending..."carles, i can say i've never been better."

looking forward to the rest, since i see this is only chapter one.