Reviews for Blast to the Past?
Jen10Jen chapter 5 . 3/13
I was really enjoying this, and the mysteries you've set up. Hope you continue it at some point...
kezztip chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Nice story - could use an update.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
i look forward to reading more of this when the inspiration strikes! thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. is Fox going to end up traveling through time as well or is he just going to notice that they're gone and raise the alarm? I wonder when the truth about the marriage thing is going to come out...
thanks again for this! it has been(and hopefully will continue to be) greatly enjoyed.
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Awesome, please please continue if you are still around :)
452max chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Once again another awesome story! You should keep going with this one too! I hope that you will update soon I can't wait to find out what you are going to have happen next, and I love the whole cross over with supernatural! Honestly the best one that I have read so far! You should update soon and I can't wait for what you are going to have happen next!
K-Marie-M chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Any thoughts to continue this?
avirt75 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really loved this.I hope there will be more of it.
Kylie Potter chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Come back to this, too, please!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Sorry for not reviewing before now! I've read this at least 3 times already and I haven't actually gotten around to leaving a review. My bad. :)

Anywho, Can I just say how AWESOME this story is? I mean, not only are you combining DA and SPN, but your going pretty heavy on Alec and Bobby (2 of my faves respectively) AND there's MA! (even if it is pretty much only undertones at the moment.)

What more could a girl ask for? XD It's completely Epic Win!

Now, That being said...I was wondering if you were still planning on updating this? I hate prying and asking things like this, cause obviously real life is usually way more complicated/time consuming and TOTALLY more important. But I figured that I could maybe at least ask without coming across as rude or nosy. Probably not, but it was worth a shot.

Again, I LOVE this story and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
FaithlessGirl chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
you know on principle I love the Dark Angel fandom but sometimes I find it really hard to be a part of... you see there are thousend of good writers in the fandom but who all lost their muse in some way or another...

so let me tell you you are another one of them... You have so many good storys on line here and I love reading them all but the good ones are not finished... and I really really wanna know what is gonna happen next... because this is the first crossover I have read with supernatural and I love it and I wanna know what is gonna happen next...

so I do realize that it has been way over a year since you posted anything I do hope you at least could tell us what your plans where with the story? so that we, well let's be honest here, I know what is gonna happen next?

sry for the rant but it is all true and frustrating...
X5EgSparks chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
i just re-read this because it's so awesome ! altrough I gotta ask, are you going to kept writing this on ? if it's any meaning... I LOVE your story !
davis395 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
so im like totally begging you to come back to this story! i love it and want an ending so bad, so plz plz plz update
Maia2 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Cool story. I really like the pacing and the whole set up you did for this. Max and Alec are really well written, their relationship feels natural, and like a continuation.

I like the mix with the Supernatural verse and I'd like to see where it's going. I also like the bit with Kris explaining away the DNA and that the witch was involved in it.

You need to work on the tenses. They are mixed up in some places and it distracts from an otherwise nicely written story.

I hope you have not abandoned it, I really want to know what happens next.

Thanks for posting,

Maia.
pielover62 chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
I enjoying the story so far. I hope you haven't given up on it. I love that Dean seems to see right through how Max and Alec treat each other and knows they care for each other.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
OMG! I can't believe it stops there...so Dean's blood was used? Bobby can help Max? I can't wait for the next chapter...the merging of the two timelines is amazing.

Please post soon!