Reviews for Trophy
Elliot Spencer 89 chapter 1 . 5/30
wow, this story was amazing! and you only watched two episodes of Leverage?! Show me your secrets oh wise one!
wandakv chapter 6 . 3/29
I loved your story. Thanks :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
This is like my second time reading this, and its awesome! I think you should do another fanfic about Eliot. Not sure what about, but make it just as interesting as all your other ones. I know you can totally do it! Have fun! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER! I wish you wrote more Leverage fan fics like that! ;)
Katherine chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
This is wonderful! I love how you can see Eliot trusting the team more and more! He now has a team, and doesn't have to do everything himself!
D890 chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Excellent Story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
i know this is an older fic but i just discovered it and had to say how great and descriptive your writing was.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh my freaking gosh if there was a continuation or part two to this I would love you forever.
terri8502 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Excellent story, I had to read the entire thing immediately. Just the perfect amount of whumpage, not overdone or dragged out. For only having seen two episodes you had the characters down pat. Thanks so much for sharing.
irene adler chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Eliot is supposed to be horrible with tech... You're butchering him!
CKFan37 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Great story. I like your writing style. Keep up the great work.
SmecklesAndPadapuff chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
You have my love. Most good. Write mooore. x
Lee Aemilius chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I know this is a really old story, and if you ever see this review you'll probably think something along the lines of, 'what?' But I thought I'd drop a review to let you know this was a great story and well-written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Eliot needs a kitty of his own! cute image of him and harry. ..
Samps432 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
great story! i loved it and your characterization was amazing, especially for someone who only saw 2 episodes, great job :)