Reviews for Trophy
D890 chapter 6 . 10/25
Excellent Story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
i know this is an older fic but i just discovered it and had to say how great and descriptive your writing was.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh my freaking gosh if there was a continuation or part two to this I would love you forever.
terri8502 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Excellent story, I had to read the entire thing immediately. Just the perfect amount of whumpage, not overdone or dragged out. For only having seen two episodes you had the characters down pat. Thanks so much for sharing.
irene adler chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Eliot is supposed to be horrible with tech... You're butchering him!
CKFan37 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Great story. I like your writing style. Keep up the great work.
SmecklesAndPadapuff chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
You have my love. Most good. Write mooore. x
Lee Aemilius chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I know this is a really old story, and if you ever see this review you'll probably think something along the lines of, 'what?' But I thought I'd drop a review to let you know this was a great story and well-written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Eliot needs a kitty of his own! cute image of him and harry. ..
Samps432 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
great story! i loved it and your characterization was amazing, especially for someone who only saw 2 episodes, great job :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Working my way forward from the oldest Leverage fics I really enjoyed this fic. Great story idea and great Eliot action and whump and self discovery that he has friends and can trust them.
Jacky chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
What is it with you and the evil cliff hangers? Great story by the way.
amberlynn07 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
haha PWP - i love those kinds of stories!

and i'm loving all the eliot-whump :D
tiggrr527 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Great story! As I am new to this fandom, I was thrilled to find this story. Well written with lots of action and angst. Great job!
Petpolka chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
liked it a lot... intersting storyline and choice of emotions.