Reviews for Trophy
terri8502 chapter 6 . 3/19
Excellent story, I had to read the entire thing immediately. Just the perfect amount of whumpage, not overdone or dragged out. For only having seen two episodes you had the characters down pat. Thanks so much for sharing.
irene adler chapter 3 . 2/4
Eliot is supposed to be horrible with tech... You're butchering him!
CKFan37 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Great story. I like your writing style. Keep up the great work.
SmecklesAndPadapuff chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
You have my love. Most good. Write mooore. x
Lee Aemilius chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I know this is a really old story, and if you ever see this review you'll probably think something along the lines of, 'what?' But I thought I'd drop a review to let you know this was a great story and well-written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Eliot needs a kitty of his own! cute image of him and harry. ..
Samps432 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
great story! i loved it and your characterization was amazing, especially for someone who only saw 2 episodes, great job :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Working my way forward from the oldest Leverage fics I really enjoyed this fic. Great story idea and great Eliot action and whump and self discovery that he has friends and can trust them.
Jacky chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
What is it with you and the evil cliff hangers? Great story by the way.
amberlynn07 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
haha PWP - i love those kinds of stories!

and i'm loving all the eliot-whump :D
tiggrr527 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Great story! As I am new to this fandom, I was thrilled to find this story. Well written with lots of action and angst. Great job!
Petpolka chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
liked it a lot... intersting storyline and choice of emotions.

thx
darkloves chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
I know you posted this ages ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this. Can't believe everything you put poor Elliot through, but I really did enjoy it. You wrote it very well. Thank you so much for sharing.
pdljmpr6 chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Very VERY nice job. One of the more unique takes on Eliot whump that I have seen, must say I enjoyed it immensly. Shall be favoriting it any second now...

pj
pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Aw, that was some really good c to go with all the h/. Great job!

pj