Reviews for Stepmotherhood
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/22
Well that is an happy ending that I love.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/26
PaintsOnSilence chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Aww! :) This is so sweet.
TheatreGeek98 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So sweet!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I greatly enjoyed this. Cinderella's thoughts on stepmotherhood were wonderful, and the Baker tripping over himself at the end... adorable.
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Get your earplugs ready.

*girlish fangirl squeal continuing for several hours*

That. Was. Perfect. And absolutely adorable, and fabulously well-written, and wonderfully in-character. And I love that you didn't give the Baker a name! AARRGHHH I love this pairing, and I'm so glad I found this fic. There needs to be more BakerXCinderella. . . :DDDDDDD Thank you.
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful, much more optimistic then the way act 2 left me. :/ Loved the portrayel from Cinderella's views. Very believable an in-character.
Snow-Redd chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I just adore the thought of Baker/Cinderella happening. And if the story countiuned beyound the end, I believe it could actually happen
Anna Marie Raven chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ah-dorable. Very nicely done follow-up to the musical. Gradually changing relationships as told through slightly vague prose and very little dialogue...
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was a wonderful jaunt into the mind of Cinderella. Very nicely done.

She had only known pain and sorrow, and then cold obsequiousness from her own stepmother, and never wanted that pain and harsh distance between herself and a child.

She didn't quite make the connection that the fault was not in the title or position "stepmother," but in the actual character of said woman. But she made it. She eventually made it.

Again, I say you've done a lovely job.

scissorhero chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was lovely! Really, just simply lovely.
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was wonderful. I love how accurately you portrayed Cinderella. I also like the internal conflict she is facing over being a stepmother. I really like this, though I wish it was a bit more developed.

RhapsodyInProgress chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Every so often while browsing through the randomness tha is the misc. section of you come across a realy gem of a story, and this is certainly one of them. It's a beautiful, simple and heartwarming story, wonderfully written and it made me smile (random coincidence - I am currently playing a stepsister - Lucinda - in a community theatre production of ITW). Excellent job! Added to my favourites :)
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was fantastic! I absolutely loved it. Into the Woods is my favorite musical and I always felt that the Giant would bond them into a family.