Reviews for Stalking Harry Potter
cameron1812 chapter 4 . 10/8
Gorgeous and hysterical. Love every word!
Veysha chapter 4 . 5/15
Quite interesting story.
I've never even thought about Harry and Pansy as a pairing, but you pull it off remarkably well.

I admit, I was a bit confused about the constant flashbacks and it seems like your universe is very much different from canon with only few explanations written inside, but then again, it's a rather short story, putting in too much background information might have just drawn it out for too much.

Not too happy about the part where Pansy and Harry were playing this "oh we both want to say things but we're constantly interrupting each other until there is this huge misunderstanding around" game (seriously, why Harry only ever said "listen to me" instead of blurting out "I broke up with Ginny months ago" or something after getting aggravated and Pansy almost leaving I don't get, but... yeah).

I did like the way you handled Pansy's personality though, she does seem rather close to canon in a way, while also having been formed by your (by the way also rather interesting looking!) version of events. Harry too, his actions did seem to fit him, even if I didn't always like it.

In general, I have to say I rather liked this short delve into the pairing. It certainly was an interesting premise and somewhat cute too, despite the rather darkish post-war undertone. Makes me wonder how things will go on between the two, with him being a war hero and her a rather unwanted person. Huh...
Keep writing. :)
cshen.julienne chapter 4 . 4/25
Love it!
Librasmile chapter 4 . 3/21
Okay that was emotionally EXHAUSTING - but wonderful. One of the best Pansy/Harry fics I've ever read. I find Pansy's personality hard to write. But I think you've depicted her and Harry beautifully. And kudos for your take on Molly Weasley. I'm not a fan of the Weasley clan so I appreciate you being about Molly's implied dark side.
Crypt chapter 4 . 2/4
Loved the story - it's very well written, and hey way you add the bits of backstory which all ties in together was awesome.

Thanks for sharing.
eembee chapter 4 . 1/18
I absolutely adore this story. I devoured it and got a little teary. Pansy was wonderfully sarcastic and had the running commentary of every girls thoughts when seeing the person they love, and Harry oh Harry was so stoic and confident and so so confusing but I loved it! Great story. I’m going to see what else you have written. Love this style of writing
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2017
Super cute story! Enjoyed the read. You have a gift with words
Dindore chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I have a major crush on Hansy. They are my second favorite OTP (Dramione being #1 of my heart) ever! Thank you for such a fun story!
Aurora077 chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
This was amazing. I really loved it. The writing was simply wonderful, could really feel everything Pansy felt. It was intense. And lolll the cheese.
Aurora077 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I love how there's an old lady getting all up in her space. It's so true to life lolll
Mooolissa11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This is my all time favorite Harry/Pansy story! I wish you wrote more for this amazing pairing.
LordGhostStriker chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
Damn french love magic strikes again
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Nice good Nice
Tulips and Bubbles chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
This is really good! I love it. Got me crying and laughing. Cheers! :D
Paeng chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
This was simply brilliant. Grinned like an idiot all throughout. Pansy was fleshed-out and her thoughts and antics were gold. You've a knack for writing romcom, hun. Keep 'em coming!