Reviews for Stalking Harry Potter
Paeng chapter 4 . 9/22
This was simply brilliant. Grinned like an idiot all throughout. Pansy was fleshed-out and her thoughts and antics were gold. You've a knack for writing romcom, hun. Keep 'em coming!
Cecil Pierce chapter 4 . 4/21
Omg this was like the best shit ever im crying and laughing and god thanks!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/13
I like it. A nice change of pace from the norm.
tneha chapter 4 . 4/11
Awwww! Sweetest story ever. And my first H/P. I wish there'd been an epilogue though.
DragonCastle chapter 4 . 3/3
Possibly my favorite Harry/Pansy fic (and I've read a lot!)
loki0191 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
This story needs more love haha. Great work!
sabbe chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This is hilarious. I love Pansy's inner monologues.
HereToRead84 chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Once of the best H&P stories.
Korena-Li chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Your story is hilarious. I lost my shit reading it so many times. It literally brought me to tears and giggles. Thank you for sharing your work.
rfpizzle chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
This is now my favorite romance fanfiction. I was so frustrated and angry most of the way through it and laughing at the ridiculousness of it all at the same time. And you did not freaking disappoint. Just good job...good job! I'm now going to be on a HPxPP kick for the foreseeable future to try and get something similar to this...

pansmione chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Omg omg omg harry had it made for her didn't he? Ughhh it's too beautiful.
southpaw5 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
this is one of the better fanfics i have read
Srikanth1808 chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Absolutely wonderful! Probably the best fic I've read - it managed to bring so many emotions out so easily and quickly. Blimey...I'm still hyperventilating!

Once again, a marvelous story!
appleblossum24 chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Ok. This is the BEST Harry/Pansy fic I've read. I laughed and nearly cried. I felt the tension and frustration. You wrote Pansy SO well. And Harry/Pansy fics are so few and far between, there aren't many to begin with and to find one as well done as this one is just unheard of. Love it. Read all your other H/P fics... need more. :)