Reviews for Stalking Harry Potter
HereToRead84 chapter 4 . 8/12
Once of the best H&P stories.
Korena-Li chapter 4 . 8/2
Your story is hilarious. I lost my shit reading it so many times. It literally brought me to tears and giggles. Thank you for sharing your work.
rfpizzle chapter 4 . 6/4
This is now my favorite romance fanfiction. I was so frustrated and angry most of the way through it and laughing at the ridiculousness of it all at the same time. And you did not freaking disappoint. Just good job...good job! I'm now going to be on a HPxPP kick for the foreseeable future to try and get something similar to this...

RFP
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 5/17
Omg omg omg harry had it made for her didn't he? Ughhh it's too beautiful.
southpaw5 chapter 4 . 3/30
this is one of the better fanfics i have read
srikanth1808 chapter 4 . 3/29
Absolutely wonderful! Probably the best fic I've read - it managed to bring so many emotions out so easily and quickly. Blimey...I'm still hyperventilating!

Once again, a marvelous story!
appleblossum24 chapter 4 . 3/4
Ok. This is the BEST Harry/Pansy fic I've read. I laughed and nearly cried. I felt the tension and frustration. You wrote Pansy SO well. And Harry/Pansy fics are so few and far between, there aren't many to begin with and to find one as well done as this one is just unheard of. Love it. Read all your other H/P fics... need more. :)
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/26
I'm in love with Pansy Parkinson
SpiritOfAdventure chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
So, I favorite this story a while ago, and just realized I never reviewed it. Allow me to correct this error:

This story is brilliant. Fluffy, a little bit angsty (with Pansy's inner monologue), and definitely hilarious. This is the first Hansy I ever read, and you, and you alone, converted me to ship them with this one completely excellent ficlet. Thank you so much for writing this, and introducing me to the delicious, devious mess that is Pansy Parkinson.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH
Just read it and its 3a.m. in the morning in Singapore and I share a bunkbed with my sister so I HAVE TO CONTROL MY FLAILING AND SQUEALING IT WAS SO HARD
absolutely enjoyed every bit of this story, especially boobie ruby! Pansy was absolutely wonderful and I loved that random bit about hagrid shaving his legs and wearing a pink tutu and since when was Harry so goddamn smooth, man, asking her out to lunch and straight out smiling while pointing out that Pansy watched him?! I just - gah. I love it. So much. Thank you :)
Raven3182 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Beautiful story. Very well written. Thanks for writing!
PomBear007 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
There is something I adore about this couple (... maybe its their spunk?) but this fic made me fall in love with them all over again!
Fantastic story! I look forward to browsing your other stories, I really like your writing style!
Pom
SicilyRoyalty chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Ohmyod WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CRY?! Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I loved l it one thing tho it got a bit weird when you were reading a back story for like 5 mins I between them talking
But anyways I loved it and I also love her aunt and uncle they're so cute together!
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 3/7/2014