Reviews for Sisters Knight
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
KARR as a 70 or 71 Plymouth baricuda. Pretty good.
A 70 Dodge Challenger wouldve been cool 2.
Wildfury chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
cool
KITTfan339 chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Great way to end the story, hope to be hearing more from you. I forgot to review this one before I read the Strong Foundation, by the way, when's the next chapter going to be up? Thanks for the story, it was very intresting. No one seems to like/care for the 80's version anymore. I glad to know there's someone else who still watches it. :)
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
This is a fantastic fic and I hope to have the time to read the others in the series. I enjoy reading your writing,because it seems that more ane more people are writing about the new Knight Rider rather than the old. Again, fantastic work!
crump chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
well wow i like it let me know when you have the next story started the name change was cool
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
loved it! keep going!
blue-eyed-wondergirl chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Great story and I lvoe the last chapter, it brought closure to KITT and to all the characters. Take care and look foreward to your next chapter!
Sarai chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Good, but Knight is to obvious of a last name.
Rainack chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Sigh! Another awesome story at an end. Glad to hear you've got another in the works, though.
Unbecoming Me chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
That was an awesome story, I love it, too bad it end here, but can't wait for the sequel. I know it will be fun.
crump chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
lookin good keep um the chapters commin

i keep havin to remember this is a story and yall aint realy in these situations

i keep havin to calm down LOL
Spidey2 chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
loved it! keep going!
Sarai chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
I like it.
Sarai chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
I like it.
blue-eyed-wondergirl chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Another solid chapter! Keep up the great work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »