Reviews for Retarded Equine Influenza
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Could this be considered bestiality?
Sigh-Ah chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
hahahahaha Kakashi is such a PERV! not gonna lie I half expected Naruto to turn into a Horse instead of Sasuke to turn human...I think that would be funny to explain to his dad and papa!
Violette chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Sai! Lol, I love when Sai makes an appearance XD
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aw! I love this one a lot!
It's so cute! I like the hesitant Sasuke, but he's still Seme. -
Aloever chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
How is that like influenza? XD But that's a nice story, the use of the spring for both generations was good. You are really creative with your stories.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Love It!
OceanSprings chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Well that was different! AND I LOVE IT!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Eehehe
That was so cute :)
Lunecee-pyon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great story! I didn't find it weird, hot even!
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aside from the name it's an awsome story.
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I thought the new horse would be Itachi and then there would be like sibling rivalry for Naruto XD i liked the story. the details during the smex are awesome and yummeh! more more more more! lol
kihlia chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
.God! This story is awesome! I totally love it! Kyaaah! So cute and the lemony goodness is superb!

Well there is this one thing i got confused, after Naruto and Sasuke's conversation with Kakashi and Iruka i thought they'll make lovemaking in Naru's room but it turns out it was in the spring...but nonetheless its still great!
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
AHHHH! Oh my god, I loved it! I love possessive Sasuke. lol but Sasuke as a horse is an original idea!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
like the frog ahem.. horse turn into a prince.

but one question still come into me. how will they live? sasuke got no ID card isn't he? ah, forget it.
Rachelle4eva chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
love this part!

"Are you going to molest my little ball of sunshine?"

"Yes very throughly"