Reviews for Retarded Equine Influenza
Darklightning843 chapter 1 . 2/15
Haha, I loved this fanfiction! Straight to my favourites (and head). This is going to be a story that I won't forget for quite a while, honestly I have so many ideas for fanfiction's similar to your's and different. I hope you continue to update new stories! I'm going straight to your profile to find more! .
DL843
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
As long as it's yaoi, I don't care if Naruto is having sex with a turned-human animal! :3
scoolcool chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
i really loved this! Good job your an excellent writer.
Plz don;t hate me, but could you change the title. like just the retarded part. i hope ur not mad about if but um i offends me. im sorry
love it tho
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Could this be considered bestiality?
Sigh-Ah chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
hahahahaha Kakashi is such a PERV! not gonna lie I half expected Naruto to turn into a Horse instead of Sasuke to turn human...I think that would be funny to explain to his dad and papa!
Violette chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Sai! Lol, I love when Sai makes an appearance XD
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aw! I love this one a lot!
It's so cute! I like the hesitant Sasuke, but he's still Seme. -
Aloever chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
How is that like influenza? XD But that's a nice story, the use of the spring for both generations was good. You are really creative with your stories.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Love It!
OceanSprings chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Well that was different! AND I LOVE IT!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Eehehe
That was so cute :)
Lunecee-pyon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great story! I didn't find it weird, hot even!
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aside from the name it's an awsome story.
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I thought the new horse would be Itachi and then there would be like sibling rivalry for Naruto XD i liked the story. the details during the smex are awesome and yummeh! more more more more! lol