Reviews for The Nature Of A Rose
NYFanfic chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
Oh wow! This is a wonderful story! Thanks for writing & sharing!
strong bella chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
I love you
eternalLove59 chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
This was just great seriously. Loved reading every moment of it. And I didn't really mind the lack of action, the emotional side of the story was fun to read.
Leelah chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Apart from a multitude of misspellings, I found this story entertaining, even if a bit unoriginal. Still, it was a nice read.
MyNameIsMe etc chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Hi !
I usually do not review M-rated stories but... I know what it feels like when you go check your story stats and there are many views but no review...
So here I am, writing you one !

I really liked how you wrote this story and since Doomsday (I am quite a recent Whovian and I just watched the Weeping Angels episode so as you can see I still have a lot to watch till I meet the current and 12th Doctor ! :) I just CAN'T get over the fact that Rose is... Gone. Stuck in Pete's World.
I mean, thanks to my stupidity and my ability spoil myself the next seasons, I know she is coming back in S04 (for so little time !...) and blahblahblah meta-crisis and Tentoo and all... But I liked her so much better than... Martha *makes a face*...

So I just loved how you imagined The Family Of Blood episode with Rose as a student !

I think it's a shame we didn't get to know Charlotte or her brother better, but I know how hard it is to write a coherent story so I totally undertand its medium length.

I'm sorry, I usually write suuuuper long reviews but right now I am just so tired I can't think straight... At least I wrote you something ! :)

So yeah, I really enjoyed reading your fic and I wanted to thank you for writing it !
Thanks so much !
You're so talented it's crazy.

Bye !
MyNameIsMe AndILoveMyName (I'm also too lazy to log in tonight so...)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Really wanted to read this, but goddamn your spelling and your typos are just enough to bug me.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
wait so if the doctor turned into a human, that means him and rose are compatible meaning that he probably just got her pregnant
Areus Bookworm chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I loved this story,especially the pre-existing romance between Rose and 10. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Why do you keep writing brunette for Rose? Otherwise, good!
Arkytior's Song chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
LOL Cute! Loved this!
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Awww that was really sweet. I really liked your John Smith :D I laughed so hard when Charlotte and Jeremy walked in on them! Haha Priceless! Anyway great story! Thank you
TempduLoupe chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
very good, although I can't figure out why Rose would stop dying her hair
Vampiyaa chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Best rewrite of this episode EVER. I cried like a bitch when John fell in love with Joan Redfern (I'm a die-hard Rose/Doctor fan)
Supfan chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Very sweet...loved this one...great job!
Jkate chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
That was fantastic, you are very talanted. Please please please write more! Thank you for taking the time to do this.