Reviews for The Nature Of A Rose
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 2/5
LOL Cute! Loved this!
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 8 . 1/10
Awww that was really sweet. I really liked your John Smith :D I laughed so hard when Charlotte and Jeremy walked in on them! Haha Priceless! Anyway great story! Thank you
TempduLoupe chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
very good, although I can't figure out why Rose would stop dying her hair
Vampiyaa chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Best rewrite of this episode EVER. I cried like a bitch when John fell in love with Joan Redfern (I'm a die-hard Rose/Doctor fan)
Supfan chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Very sweet...loved this one...great job!
Jkate chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
That was fantastic, you are very talanted. Please please please write more! Thank you for taking the time to do this.
LittleSelene chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed this story and the hot parts were really good.
You made a great work and I hope to read more from you.
Keep working hard!
Lani.Moana chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
OH JUST KIDDING WOW I TOTALLY MISSED THE WHOLE SHE-LOOKS-DIFFERENT-HERE THING I AM SO SORRY
Lani.Moana chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
hi, um, great story, but "brunette" refers to dark brown hair...
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Oh my god that's adorable! PROMISE. :D
facebookfrienddd chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Love this story!
damianarose chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Eh... Sorry but I can't read any further, the writings not bad but I just can't get behind the story. This particular episode is one of my favorites and you'd have done better to have stuck closer to the first one with Rose in exchange for Martha and a little jealous rivarly with Matron and Rose. Good luck with the rest of your fan fic!
damianarose chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Not bad...But she'd never have been a student there. Espeically in this time period. You'd be better off following the Martha plot a little closer. She's a girl, this is an all boys school and in the time period girls didn't school unless it was through the church and not usually in a school with male teachers, or alone with male teachers... You also need to use the spell check.. But still, pretty good.
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
This story is so great! I've been meaning to review in the earlier chapters, but I just kept hitting that 'Next' button. I especially love the revision to his instructions video. Adorable.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Awe, this is so cute, I loved it :)