Reviews for Futile Spring Proposals
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I liked it! The end was good. :)
Sentiment Remains chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aww that was pretty cool I really loved the ending very nice.

Hm this was indeed a beautiful short story, your writting is very good in my opinion well done!

Grammar errors are not too bad...

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR WORKS!
TheAlieVee chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
lol that was amazingly funny. i feel kind of bad for Naruto and Lee. i heard about your stories from 90MLLu and just now got the chance to read this one.

-Sabaku no Bri
Gwenhyfer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hehe, that was funny. Although it was kind of predictable it was still damn funny. Naruto and Lee gave up really fast though.

You should really write a sequel to this.
DanishNana chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Poor Naruto and Lee XD

i dont liek SasuSaku
Red Jeanie chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very interesting, any more of these coming?
hanyougothgirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
it was really good liked how Naruton stood up and talked to lee about how he should be sakira's bf awesome you got sasuke's personality down pact good job your an aweso,e writer please do continue!
Bored Katsu chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey )

90MLLu showed me this story and all I can say is 'lol'!

I absolutely love stories when you can actually imagine them happening!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
90MLLu actually recommeded this story to me - I'm a recent Naruto fan - and it I'm glad he did, because it's really good! I liked it a lot!
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow...wasn't expecting a shout out, thank you! _ Now as for the story itself, I loved this! It really kept to their original personalities (which I don't mind though I always do OOC stories...). And Lee is without a doubt the funniest character in the show...youth...my gods, he could make an eighty year-old feel like 50 with those speeches! And as for the coupling of Sasuke and Sakura...that just has a nice ring to it, so it's my favorite heterosexual couple for Naruto. A nice funny piece, really, keep it up! And too bad I don't know German...just a little spanish. Well, hasta luego! (see you later!)
kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That's really funny

My sister and I usually talk about how these two have such similar devotion, and that's really cute :D It's just a shame Sakura cannot see that ;

Great work, very well-written and you kept them well in character
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like it a LOT! Laughing out loud!(v)

Everything about this FanFic is so perfect I do not know where to start.

Well most important of all this is certainly amazingly well written… (I’m going crazy right now. Cause it’s that good and HILARIOUS)...Every single detail of the story to describe the surroundings is spot on especially the first part with the bird singing...Nice

You also added the Naruto’s motto, Dattebayo, into your story… Fantastic… I had a smile when I read it:)

Your characteristic of the characters is super realistic. It was like seeing an episode of Naruto. You have captured their true essence perfectly, from Naruto’s energetic behavior/personality to Lee’s gentleman style. Super awesome! HIHI! Lee’s Nice-guy-pose and Naruto saying “Ne! Ne!” while jumping on Ino’s counter were so funny. It could totally happen in the manga and anime.

The best parts of this story that made me laugh really loud were when I read these 2 lines “Get down of my counter, baka! Haven’t you heard of queuing culture?...” and “’IDIOT!’ she [Sakura] yelled and hit Naruto so hard, so that he fell through a fence which immediately shattered…” That cracked me up completely having Ino saying those things and Sakura punching him as always

I like the plot very very very much. So they did not get Sakura in the end but they got ramen. That is always good. A great way to end this FANTASTIC one-shot…hihii. Lee is a real gentleman

Thank you for dedicating this to me… I’m blushing write know. And yes I would appreciate it if someone would check out my stories…. “Futile Spring Proposals” is super phenomenal! That is what this Fanfic is. This is one of the best FanFic I have ever read! (v)